The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Jason Heyward is a boss

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Jason Heyward is a boss

Postby slimshady89 » May 23rd, '10, 16:29

plain and simple
slimshady89
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Jason Heyward is a boss

Postby slimshady89 » May 24th, '10, 00:27

no hes a boss already. a 20 yr old rook 3rd in the league in rbi with a great approach ot the plate, walks a lot, is clutch, has a good arm, and has 9 hr. he is going to be an allstar this year and will be one of the games best for a long, long time
slimshady89
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby classthe_king » May 24th, '10, 02:45

You're right. He's a monster
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby slimshady89 » May 24th, '10, 04:18

and as a braves fan i expect him to spend his entire career with us (he's a georgia boy) and have the type of success chipper did, without all the injuries. Bobby cox is a moron though. I can't wait until he retires. Only 1 world series in all those years with glavine, maddux and smoltz b/c he never knew how to manage a bullpen. And today's lineup he put out was just putrid. thinking it'd be a good idea to give McCann, Heyward, Hinske, and Chipper the day off ON THE SAME DAY, with an off day TOMORROW. just fucking brilliant bobby. at any rate now that were playing fairly well since we got our lineup in order i expect us to be contenders. i stick by my prediction of a braves/rays world series
slimshady89
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby slimshady89 » May 24th, '10, 05:55

with all due respect when you have glavine maddux and smoltz that should be good enough to beat anybodys offense
slimshady89
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Sports Arena