The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Galarraga has been robbed

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Galarraga has been robbed

Postby goblue418 » Jun 3rd, '10, 02:49

unbeleivable
"The problem with the Heisman is only one man wins it. We got bigger goals." Denard Robinson
goblue418
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Galarraga has been robbed

Postby mrjizzbomber » Jun 3rd, '10, 03:42

The WORST call I've seen in my life.

Not quite the most egregiously incorrect call, but considering the situation. the WORST. By far.
mrjizzbomber
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Robbie G » Jun 3rd, '10, 11:10

That sucks.

Anything close HAS to go to the pitcher....
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby sixersi3497 » Jun 3rd, '10, 17:43

That guy just needs to drop dead...in my book its a perfect game, idc wat anyone says.
sixersi3497
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby classthe_king » Jun 3rd, '10, 22:08

what happened?
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jun 3rd, '10, 22:09

he can burn in hell
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Robbie G » Jun 3rd, '10, 22:13

classthe_king wrote:what happened?

The guy had a perfect game with 2 outs in the 9th and the ump called a guy safe who was clearly out.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Jun 3rd, '10, 22:42

Robbie G wrote:

The guy had a perfect game with 2 outs in the 9th and the ump called a guy safe who was clearly out.

wow, thats bullshit. Just give it to him.

What's up with all the perfect games though?
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Edge » Jun 3rd, '10, 22:54

classthe_king wrote:
Robbie G wrote:

wow, thats bullshit. Just give it to him.

What's up with all the perfect games though?

the game is finally returning to a pitchers game thank god... more great pitchers in both leagues... my thoughts on the call: #1- mlb needs replay, #2 fuck selig, hes the commisioner for a reason, to make the game fair--- overturn the play, it would have no effect on standings or anything except for letting him rightfully have a perfect game, #3 the ump blew a call, and now hes fucked forever which i feel bad, hes human and feels bad so everyone needs to stop hating on him lol
be the best you can be, and if thats not good enough for people... than fuck em
Edge
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mrjizzbomber » Jun 4th, '10, 01:06

classthe_king wrote:the game is finally returning to a pitchers game thank god... more great pitchers in both leagues... my thoughts on the call: #1- mlb needs replay, #2 fuck selig, hes the commisioner for a reason, to make the game fair--- overturn the play, it would have no effect on standings or anything except for letting him rightfully have a perfect game, #3 the ump blew a call, and now hes fucked forever which i feel bad, hes human and feels bad so everyone needs to stop hating on him lol

I begrudgingly agree with point #1. I disagree with #2. I completely agree with #3. Last night I HATED Jim Joyce, today I feel so so bad for the dude.
mrjizzbomber
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Jun 4th, '10, 07:04

I saw this on espn this morning, unbelievable, i feel bad for the pitcher and the ump.

what stood out to me the most was that the only one who did say a word to jim joyce was the pitcher, shows he is a real stand up guy, and obviously deserved what he had earned but never will.

I am also surprised by all this perfect game shit, kinda mind boggling, 110 years, 20 (well should be 21) perfect games ever, and 3 being this year if you count that one.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Edge » Jun 4th, '10, 22:56

mrjizzbomber wrote:
classthe_king wrote:the game is finally returning to a pitchers game thank god... more great pitchers in both leagues... my thoughts on the call: #1- mlb needs replay, #2 fuck selig, hes the commisioner for a reason, to make the game fair--- overturn the play, it would have no effect on standings or anything except for letting him rightfully have a perfect game, #3 the ump blew a call, and now hes fucked forever which i feel bad, hes human and feels bad so everyone needs to stop hating on him lol

I begrudgingly agree with point #1. I disagree with #2. I completely agree with #3. Last night I HATED Jim Joyce, today I feel so so bad for the dude.

me who said it not class the king lol but anyhow yea i feel bad for him, he was actually sorry and really felt bad... but i see no harm in letting this kid who pitched his heart out have the perfect game
Edge
Soldier
Soldier

Postby psu24 » Jun 8th, '10, 08:07

At least the ump apologized for it. He had to feel like shit after seeing the replay. That's why instant replay needs to be used in those situations. Before this season there had only been 19 perfect games in MLB history which spans over 100 years, this would have been the 3rd in a months time. Fuck the MLB for not overruling it although he's probably going to be remembered more than the others because of the umps fuck up.
psu24
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Edge » Jun 12th, '10, 09:17

psu24 wrote:At least the ump apologized for it. He had to feel like shit after seeing the replay. That's why instant replay needs to be used in those situations. Before this season there had only been 19 perfect games in MLB history which spans over 100 years, this would have been the 3rd in a months time. Fuck the MLB for not overruling it although he's probably going to be remembered more than the others because of the umps fuck up.

:y:
Edge
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Sports Arena