The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Keita Is A Disgrace

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Keita Is A Disgrace

Postby MikeNUFC » Jun 20th, '10, 22:42

Posted this in the World Cup thread but it deserved it's own thread for the guy's cunt-ishness.

Kaka brushed his chest and he falls down like he's been shot, then grabs his FACE and lies on the floor for five minutes until Kaka gets his second yellow.

The guy is a joke and a disgrace and I hope he breaks his leg in 13 different places and his career is ended. That'll be fucking karma. Cheating twat.

Fifa will do nothing to condemn it though, they'll just move on like nothing's happened and as per usual, encourage more diving in our game. It has to be stopped somehow but the powers that be will done fuck all.

Diving like that should be a straight two game ban, simple as that. It's the ONLY way to stop it.

Reminded me of Rivaldo in 2002, although not as bad
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Keita Is A Disgrace

Postby vt_x_spider » Jun 20th, '10, 23:14

vt_x_spider
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mcZu » Jun 20th, '10, 23:18

Keita should consider switching careers, broadway seems more fitting for a man like him.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby dR3 » Jun 20th, '10, 23:47

A disgrace? Like he is the first one to do it.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby ku53v » Jun 21st, '10, 02:11

dR.dR3 wrote:A disgrace? Like he is the first one to do it.

exactly everybody does it
ku53v

Postby MikeNUFC » Jun 21st, '10, 16:49

It doesnt matter.

Someone could murder someone tomoror; he wouldnt be the first person to murder someone, doesnt mean he/she isn't a disgrace. Terrible logic.

Keita is a disgrace, simple as that.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby dR3 » Jun 21st, '10, 17:23

Well according to you, Ronaldo has to be the biggest disgrace the world has ever seen.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby MikeNUFC » Jun 21st, '10, 17:24

dR.dR3 wrote:Well according to you, Ronaldo has to be the biggest disgrace the world has ever seen.

He is. Ronaldo is a disgrace.

Anyone who deliberatly cheats to win free-kicks or attempts to get someone sent off is a disgrace and shouldn't be playing football.

I'd love to be head of Fifa - automatic 3 game ban if you dive, it should be. I guareentee that would stop it.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby BILI » Jun 21st, '10, 17:29

MikeNUFC wrote:

It doesnt matter.

Someone could murder someone tomoror; he wouldnt be the first person to murder someone, doesnt mean he/she isn't a disgrace. Terrible logic.

Terrible logic,this means almost every football player is a disgrace,since almsot every football player did something like that.It just that sometimes referee sees it,sometimes its not as huge drama as this here is,etc...but every player did it,they`re all actors when it comes to this shit.
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby MikeNUFC » Jun 21st, '10, 17:32

BILI wrote:
MikeNUFC wrote:

It doesnt matter.

Terrible logic,this means almost every football player is a disgrace,since almsot every football player did something like that.It just that sometimes referee sees it,sometimes its not as huge drama as this here is,etc...but every player did it,they`re all actors when it comes to this shit.

How does every player do it? HE held his face after being brushed in the chest, JUST to get Kaka sent off.

Give me some examples of other players who have done that.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby BILI » Jun 21st, '10, 17:44

MikeNUFC wrote:How does every player do it? HE held his face after being brushed in the chest, JUST to get Kaka sent off.

Give me some examples of other players who have done that.

Its not like I`m gonna search for them now,but there are prolly many examples of it on youtube,lol@you if this your first time seeing something like this,there were 10 similar things in champions league this season,maybe not as dramatic.Plus I play football in a 2nd league here and I can tell you that this is quite normal,sometimes our coach even tells us to do something fucked up,for example hurt some player on purpose,and when we`re losing we do all type of shit to get a free kick or to get some of their players out,its all part of football.And whats the difference between this and for example when a player acts like he`s really hurt just to stay longer on the field while they`re winning so that he can get some time(its all cheating and everyone does it).It is a disgrace indeed,that this shit happens in sport,but it just became normal nowdays.
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby MikeNUFC » Jun 21st, '10, 17:53

BILI wrote:lol@you if this your first time seeing something like this

Of course it's not, I've watched football since I was 5. The point is this brings it to the forefront as it was SO pathetic and dramatic. Anyone who deliberatley dives or feign injury to punish the other team is a CHEAT and a DISGRACE.

Plus I play football in a 2nd league here and I can tell you that this is quite normal,sometimes our coach even tells us to do something fucked up,for example hurt some player on purpose,and when we`re losing we do all type of shit to get a free kick or to get some of their players out,

No offence, but your manager is a dick then. Ever heard of fair play, SPORTSMANSHIP? The guy's condoning cheating. Terrible.

its all part of football.

Part of football? This kinda of thing has only really started happening in the last 15 years. My dad always watched football and says it was never like this, and if it did happen, it' be rare as fuck. This kind of thing is being condoned as no-one is punished for it. Cheating is being rewarded pretty much

And whats the difference between this and for example when a player acts like he`s really hurt just to stay longer on the field while they`re winning so that he can get some time(its all cheating and everyone does it)

Time gets added on in this instance, so it's pointless and has no effect. Diving ruins matches and ruins the game as a whole and as a spectacle.

It is a disgrace indeed,that this shit happens in sport,but it just became normal nowdays.

Just cus something has become normal that it shouldn't be changed - cheating shouldn't be a part of this game. It HAS to be sported out or the game will go into meltdown. I've watched football get worse over the years because of cheating and refs being conned. It ruins matches. It shouldnt be normal and something needs to be done/
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby BILI » Jun 21st, '10, 18:03

^^Lol you think my coach is the only one,most of them do this for money,and all they care for is winning by any chance

I said its part of football nowdays,read my last few words

Yes time gets added but sometimes not enough,and how many times someone acts like his hurt during last few minutes,nobody can get that time to other team and its not like you cant score in 2-3 minutes.

Yes it should be changed but fuck it,they fallow their rules,referee saw nothin at that moment and its just like it never happend.I would put something like in tennis where you can ask for camera 1 time per game to see what really happen,it would take some time maybe like 2 minutes but at least referee would know for sure what to do after he sees it on TV,ya know?
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby MikeNUFC » Jun 21st, '10, 18:05

^ I somewhat agree with the camera thing. However, it's subjective. I mean, on the Keita thing it's obvious, but some decisions - like penalty decisions - could go either way; I could think it was a pen, you could think not so. Would still be controversial.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mcZu » Jun 21st, '10, 18:09

There is such a thing, the 4th official. They were talking about it a couple of years ago, an extra member on the referee's team who looks at the camera footage and aids the referee in decision making via wireless communication.

Don't know if the FIFA is actually using it.

Either way, cheating should be punished. I fully agree with Mike, diving just takes away the velocity of a match.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Sports Arena