The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Lebron Signs With HEAT!

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Lebron Signs With HEAT!

Postby shanefrommaine » Jul 10th, '10, 12:53

born and raised in new england area--maine, usa.
always been a celtics fan (p.s. so close in this years finals boys!)
there was never a chance of lebron coming over to us in boston...we just dont have the funds imo
heat's stacking up though, they'll definitely be athletic this upcoming season

--did anybody else think lebron's "team choice" hype on the news and especially espn was retarded too??
shanefrommaine
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Emadyville » Jul 11th, '10, 02:11

Drama Setter wrote:Hope he becomes next MVP

he was last 2 years :whistle:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby BILI » Jul 11th, '10, 02:14

I`m here to bring the heat in game,like LeBron :o :facepalm
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby murphmanny » Jul 11th, '10, 02:16

they're going undefeated...

lebron can go 64-16 or whatever the fuck he did with nobody on his team. now he's got 2 more all stars, just imagine it.

i can't see them not winning the Title next year unless one of them gets hurt
"Talk is cheap, motherfucker if you're really feeling froggish, leap."
murphmanny
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Drama Setter » Jul 12th, '10, 07:22

Emadyville wrote:
Drama Setter wrote:Hope he becomes next MVP

he was last 2 years :whistle:

Yeah I meant next Season ,Eastern Conference is very strong now Shaq is in Boston too , Idk why im still a fan of Pistons , wanted to become a Heat fan but they call bandwagon fan ,lol
props to Coleon and DarkBlade
Drama Setter
Role Model
Role Model

Postby murphmanny » Jul 12th, '10, 14:13

same Drama Setter, I'm a Pistons fan too.. we fucking suck. some shit needs to happen, we need to bring somebody in, but it's not gonna happen.
"Talk is cheap, motherfucker if you're really feeling froggish, leap."
murphmanny
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Drama Setter » Jul 12th, '10, 21:18

murphmanny wrote:same Drama Setter, I'm a Pistons fan too.. we fucking suck. some shit needs to happen, we need to bring somebody in, but it's not gonna happen.

Yeah bro , really miss those old days when Ben was on top in 2004 , Really wld be cool if Allen Iverson could get back
props to Coleon and DarkBlade
Drama Setter
Role Model
Role Model

Postby UzaKING » Jul 12th, '10, 22:18

Adam Quinn wrote:Lebron is a bitch... I'm a Laker Fan for Life and Kobe and Gasol are gonna bust that ass when they get to the finals. Defense wins championships, not offense. I lost so much respect for Lebitch (that's how I'll refer to him from now on) anyway Lebitch lost mine and a whole lot of peoples respect. He took the easy way out to get a ring, which he probably won't get this year anyway. But just because you have a ring doesn't make you one of the best of all time. If that was the case Robert Horry would be one of the greatest players ever (he has 7). Lebitch took the easy way out. Lebitch will NEVER be in the same category as Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Russel, Bird and West. He's just a bum who couldn't do it by himself.

And Kobe did it by himself? Dont think so he wouldnt have a ring if its wasnt for Shaq and Gasol and the best coach. You said yourself defense wins championships not offense and Kobe is a offensive player/ball hog he has got better at not hogging the ball last two years and thats when they have won championships..
UzaKING
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby oOSporkOo » Jul 13th, '10, 05:33

If the cavs wanted to keep lebron they should have signed some half decent players who could take the pressure in finals. All of the cavs choked against the celtics, but the blame was thrown on LeBron...

On a side note, I think that he did it all on national TV was pathetic and that he has pretty much stopped the cav's from signing any good free agents.
oOSporkOo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby UzaKING » Jul 13th, '10, 07:37

Adam Quinn wrote:
UzaKING wrote:
Adam Quinn wrote:Lebron is a bitch... I'm a Laker Fan for Life and Kobe and Gasol are gonna bust that ass when they get to the finals. Defense wins championships, not offense. I lost so much respect for Lebitch (that's how I'll refer to him from now on) anyway Lebitch lost mine and a whole lot of peoples respect. He took the easy way out to get a ring, which he probably won't get this year anyway. But just because you have a ring doesn't make you one of the best of all time. If that was the case Robert Horry would be one of the greatest players ever (he has 7). Lebitch took the easy way out. Lebitch will NEVER be in the same category as Jordan, Kobe, Magic, Russel, Bird and West. He's just a bum who couldn't do it by himself.

And Kobe did it by himself? Dont think so he wouldnt have a ring if its wasnt for Shaq and Gasol and the best coach. You said yourself defense wins championships not offense and Kobe is a offensive player/ball hog he has got better at not hogging the ball last two years and thats when they have won championships..

Kobe is only a offensive player..... .BWAHHHHAAAHHH!!! You jackass he was voted on the All Defensive FIRST team eight times, you dumb fuck and he's shut down every player he's ever guarded. Kobe proved he could win without Shaq and he's done it twice. No player can do it by themselves, Jordan had Pippen and the same best coach too... You taking something away from Jordan too? The Lakers are Kobe's team. Kobe is the leader. Kobe is the best player on the team and to get five rings he never had to run off and go join another superstars team to get it. Lebron is on Wade's team. He couldn't do it by himself and is a half ass defensive player. He's been voted on the first team like one time... Check your shit, homie.

I only responded to you because you said Lebron was a bum who couldnt do it by himself.. The only reason Kobe has 5 rings is because hes been on the lakers the whole time..And his rings without shaq he still had a team way better then the Cavs without Lebron. Gasol could have been Mvp just as easy at Kobe was.. I dont think Kobe would have 5 rings if he was on the cavs the whole time he would probably have been in the same boat as Lebron was.. so what did you expect Lebron to stick with a team that cant get him any rings? And hes a bum who couldnt do it by himself if he changes to a good team? Kobe has been on a good team his whole career with the best coach also and that is a major reason he has any rings
UzaKING
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Emadyville » Jul 15th, '10, 02:55

Adam Quinn wrote:When D.Wade won his ring he won it with damn near the same team Lebron had last year. Lebitch is a bum who doesn't have that killer instinct like Jordan, Kobe and all the rest of the greats. None of them "did it by themselves" but what I mean is they didn't have to go to another superstars team to compete for one. They earned their rings. Gasol is good, he's the second best big man behind Howard, but they wouldn't have made it out of the second round if it wasn't for Kobe. The Lakers are Kobe's team. Lebitch is on Wade's team.

Thank you for this honesty :worship:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby psu24 » Jul 15th, '10, 04:32

Adam Quinn wrote:When D.Wade won his ring he won it with damn near the same team Lebron had last year. Lebitch is a bum who doesn't have that killer instinct like Jordan, Kobe and all the rest of the greats. None of them "did it by themselves" but what I mean is they didn't have to go to another superstars team to compete for one. They earned their rings. Gasol is good, he's the second best big man behind Howard, but they wouldn't have made it out of the second round if it wasn't for Kobe. The Lakers are Kobe's team. Lebitch is on Wade's team.

I agree Kobe's supporting cast isn't that much better than Lebron"s was but disagree with Gasol being the #2 PF in the league. Off of the top Nowitzki, Bosh, and Duncan are better, top 5 maybe but not top 10, i've watched LA games the guys a softie. The biggest think for LA this year was Artest, without him they probably weren't winning the title.
psu24
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Flamez » Jul 16th, '10, 21:41

Lets see how lebron does with the heat, lebron wade bosh..like wade said himself "We're the 3 greatest players ever assembled on the same team." :laughing: haha Lebron saying they gon win 7 championships is a joke, the crowd already shouting Beat L.A... i can't wait for the nba season to start again..

:coffee:

yes i'm a Laker fan
Flamez
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Shit Can Happen » Jul 17th, '10, 01:34

Caution to the wind, complete freedom. Look at these rappers, how I treat 'em, so why the fuck would I join 'em when I beat 'em?
Shit Can Happen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jul 17th, '10, 20:44

Lello18 wrote:Kobe Bryant > James+Wade+Bosh

WORD.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Previous