The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Brett Favre Retires

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Brett Favre Retires

Postby Jaz » Aug 10th, '10, 23:05

I hope he comes back and his face gets broken.. This is just becoming an annoyance at this point.
Jaz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Aug 13th, '10, 03:21

Jaz wrote:I hope he comes back and his face gets broken.. This is just becoming an annoyance at this point.

you'll burn in hell for that comment, just wait :shakehead:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Jaz » Aug 13th, '10, 09:05

Emadyville wrote:
Jaz wrote:I hope he comes back and his face gets broken.. This is just becoming an annoyance at this point.

you'll burn in hell for that comment, just wait :shakehead:

Whatever. He's just like any other player doing dumb shit for attention now. Not the injury, but everything else around it and the last few seasons.
Jaz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby psu24 » Aug 14th, '10, 07:22

The guy just wants to sit out camp and at this point he deserves it. If Favre returns Minnesota is easily a top 3 team in the NFC, if he doesn't they're probably not top 5. They NEED Favre to come back.
psu24
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby The Saint » Aug 14th, '10, 22:02

Yeah we really do need Favre to come back this year, but thats only part of it. We need the entire team and coaching staff to realize that this could be the last year, or last couple years the Vikings play in Minnesota if we dont at least get into the superbowl. The lease on the dome is coming to an end here and I dont think the team will get a brand new stadium here in MN if they cant get into the damn superbowl with as good of a team we have right now. Lookin back on this past year, and the 98 season....it seems that even with the perfect team, the Vikings just cant get the job done. Next thing you know they're gunna be called the Las Angeles Vikings.

I don't know much about whats going on with the whole team moving out of state, or the metrodome stadium thing....But it seems like the state doesnt think the team is good enough to invest money into it. And I dont blame em. In 98 we had the best team in th league, and couldnt even get into the superbowl. This past year, I think we had the best team in the league again and we couldnt get into the superbowl.

And if we get Favre back this year, then its a last chance sorta deal imo. We'll have a solid QB, solid run game, solid pass game, solid defense. Ingredients for a superbowl win. But if Favre doesnt come back, then the team is just a bunch of really talented players with a QB that cant utilize them. So we'll be a 10-6 team and wont get into the championship round.

I think Favre is the only person that can break the vikings curse, the curse being that whenever the vikings have everything riding on one game, they fuck everything up. And Favre should be able to break the curse because the game is basically resting on his shoulders, and he knows pressure, and even has a ring.

Personally, I think we're gunna smoke the Saints on the 9th. It'll be an easy win, but its only gunna be an easy win because there is no real importance to the game. They got nothing to worry about. Its guna 1 game outta 16. But when they get into the playoffs...watch out, cuz they're probably end up with 6 turnovers or some dumb shit.

Lol last years nfc championship game, vikings give the saints 6 turnovers, and the saints only won by 3 points in overtime because of some shitty calls by the refs. Vikings were the better team, but because it was the championship game....they just fuckin handed the game off to the saints better then Favre can hand the ball off to Peterson on the 2 yard line.

Vikings and the Rams tonight. I was hoping Favre would have made it official by now.
The Saint
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Emadyville » Aug 18th, '10, 08:03

guess whose back...back again...favre is back...tell a friend :smoking:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby The Saint » Aug 21st, '10, 02:08

I think everybody in MN knew he was on his way back to MN before he even got on the damn airplane
The Saint
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Emadyville » Aug 21st, '10, 02:11

The Saint wrote:I think everybody in MN knew he was on his way back to MN before he even got on the damn airplane

yeah, whatever, im glad he is back :smoking:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby The Saint » Aug 25th, '10, 07:26

No I meant word spread so fast that before he even got on the airplane to fly back here every Viking fan in the state already knew.

That shit spread faster than the swine flu in the south
The Saint
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Robbie G » Aug 26th, '10, 15:53

Nothing would make me happier than the Packers finally beating the Vikings this year
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Aug 28th, '10, 06:01

Robbie G wrote:Nothing would make me happier than the Packers finally beating the Vikings this year

Last year made me understand why they pushed Favre out, Rogers is beast, but Favre fits well into the vikings system, young and talented with a veteran leader. Vikings injuries may be what gets the pack a win against them this year :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Previous

Return to Sports Arena