The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Football/Soccer Thread 2010/11

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Official Football/Soccer Thread 2010/11

Postby One Mic » May 28th, '11, 21:58

Fuck off United, you gloryhunting cunts.

Glad Barca won :y:
One Mic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dR3 » May 28th, '11, 21:59

FreeDoom wrote:Did anyone honestly not see this coming a mile off?

I honestly expected Utd to win. lol
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby dR3 » May 28th, '11, 22:03

I don't know, it just felt like that would happen. Maybe because they were practically "at home".
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby One Mic » May 28th, '11, 22:29

Can't believe Messi is only 23

He is still going to be terrorising defences in 2020 and beyond

It's a privilege to be alive to witness this man play his football.
One Mic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » May 28th, '11, 22:33

One Mic wrote:Can't believe Messi is only 23

He is still going to be terrorising defences in 2020 and beyond

It's a privilege to be alive to witness this man play his football.

This. Seriously.. He will remain as one of the best players to ever touch a ball.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ThomasJ » May 28th, '11, 22:35

Damn... :(
...The mortician of love, sent from above
Forced entry, the more wenchy, the more stingy I become
Been doing this for more than a quarter century, I'm just numb...
ThomasJ
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SajN » May 28th, '11, 22:38

HELL TO THE FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby momentsgolden » May 28th, '11, 22:51

How United lost the final-

I predicted defeat on the day this final was confirmed. On the day Chelsea lost, 4 fallacies were “confirmed”
1- Giggs had transformed from an aging winger to an effective distributor of the ball in the centre of the field
2- Park Ju Sung can create goal scoring chances AND is a fantastic false left-back
3- The return of Darren Fletcher was not a necessity but a bonus.
4- Berbatov was surplus to requirements because of Rooney and Hernandez.
On the Copa Del Rey Real victory another- If you can defend against Barcelona you shall win the game.
These were completely baseless, over-the-top arguments formulated by bemused critics on how an average United squad had reached a champions league final. Unfortunately, they were presented as FACT and Sir Alex fell for the trick worm hook and sinker!
Really, United’s core played extremely well. VDS in goal, Vidic at the back, Rooney and Hernandez upfront and Valencia down the flank. Unfortunately, of the supporting cast, only Fabio came out with real credit. Evra was consitentently overrun (which shouldn’t be surprising considering it’s a developing trend), Rio Ferdinand was AGAIN a slow chap and Carrick repeated an ’08 capitulation. The above mentioned misconceptions were blown outta the water as-
Giggs failed dismally at retaining possession
Park ran and ran… which is what he does, yet failed to EFFECTIVELY get the ball or move with it forward. The very reason he was left outta the last meeting
The midfield battle was SOOO one-sided defeat was inevitable. Darren fletcher AND Carrick combo would have been >>>>>* Unfortunately he was rushed enough to full recovery
Berbatov ddnt make the bench!!! Wtf? Its no secret Fergie underappreciates him but Owen instead?

And the last one- United actually defended really well against Barca. Only problem was they ddnt create enough chances going Forward. Which is what Nani should have done…. FROM THE START! It’s a hard defeat to swallow because I know the 25 man United squad could have won yet the 11 simply fulfilled the prophecy. *sigh* /rant

Now, Ban me :coffee:
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » May 28th, '11, 22:57

momentsgolden wrote:How United lost the final-

I predicted defeat on the day this final was confirmed. On the day Chelsea lost, 4 fallacies were “confirmed”
1- Giggs had transformed from an aging winger to an effective distributor of the ball in the centre of the field
2- Park Ju Sung can create goal scoring chances AND is a fantastic false left-back
On the Copa Del Rey Real victory another- If you can defend against Barcelona you shall win the game.
These were completely baseless, over-the-top arguments formulated by bemused critics on how an average United squad had reached a champions league final. Unfortunately, they were presented as FACT and Sir Alex fell for the trick worm hook and sinker!
Really, United’s core played extremely well. VDS in goal, Vidic at the back, Rooney and Hernandez upfront and Valencia down the flank. Unfortunately, of the supporting cast, only Fabio came out with real credit. Evra was consitentently overrun (which shouldn’t be surprising considering it’s a developing trend), Rio Ferdinand was AGAIN a slow chap and Carrick repeated an ’08 capitulation. The above mentioned misconceptions were blown outta the water as-
Park ran and ran… which is what he does, yet failed to EFFECTIVELY get the ball or move with it forward. The very reason he was left outta the last meeting
The midfield battle was SOOO one-sided defeat was inevitable. Darren fletcher AND Carrick combo would have been >>>>>* Unfortunately he was rushed enough to full recovery
Berbatov ddnt make the bench!!! Wtf? Its no secret Fergie underappreciates him but Owen instead?

And the last one- United actually defended really well against Barca. Only problem was they ddnt create enough chances going Forward. Which is what Nani should have done…. FROM THE START! It’s a hard defeat to swallow because I know the 25 man United squad could have won yet the 11 simply fulfilled the prophecy. *sigh* /rant

Actually, I am so fucking happy that I don't want to ban you for a week :unsure:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby momentsgolden » May 28th, '11, 23:15

SajN wrote:Actually, I am so fucking happy that I don't want to ban you for a week :unsure:

I was so depressed i couldnt care... until i saw the fast lane preview! thanx Sajn :coolthumb:
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cityfan31 » May 29th, '11, 01:27

momentsgolden wrote:How United lost the final-

How united lost the final:

1. They couldn't touch the ball
2. Because barcelona were far too good

Wemberleee, wemberleee, you lost to barcelona and you lost to man city!
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emshady2 » May 29th, '11, 14:01

Messi... Best footballer of all time ... 54 games ... 53 goals...
Emshady2
Soldier
Soldier

Postby One Mic » May 29th, '11, 16:17

Menzo wrote:I saw nothing special about United today...

Because Barcelona didn't let them be special lol.

United would have probably beat any other team in the world yesterday. Just shows you how amazing Barcelona actually are. They make Man Utd look ordinary.
One Mic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sla » May 29th, '11, 23:04

Inter won the national cup today (3:1 against Palermo), ending the season with 3 trophies again.
Sla
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sla » May 30th, '11, 07:20

Palermo played pretty well, but they had no luck. Inter with more experience and with an extraordinary Eto'o, who ended the season with 37 goals (his personal record).

And now the Supercup in China, Inter versus Milan.
Sla
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena