The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Raiders!!!

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Raiders!!!

Postby Chino562 » Mar 4th, '06, 23:52

raiders gona win the superbowl next year..... Randy Moss the mvp
Keep Calm & Rave On
Facebook
Instagram: callmechino
Chino562
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Raiders!!!

Postby Ivy » Mar 5th, '06, 00:05

Ghost562 wrote:raiders gona win the superbowl next year..... Randy Moss the mvp

Randy Moss is an asshole..the only reason he was even in the NFL was because of Chris Carter...Randy Moss was a heavy addict and partyier...but Carter got him straight...but when Carter "retired"...Moss let the stardom go to his head...and began to be the "rockstar" of the team...then Carter went to Miami...and Minnesota had their last straw when Moss mooned the crowd and gave the bird and all that shit...so they traded him...good ridance...now all they need to do is say "hasta luego" to Culpepper....And Raiders aren't going to the Superbowl...and it's to early to tell...post something like this backstage...and don't spam...because you are right now...

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby EYE4141 » Mar 6th, '06, 08:11

I hate the Raiders plus rep Detroit for Eminem
EYE4141
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby rap_gurl » Mar 10th, '06, 17:42

The Buccaneers will win, our team is getting stronger.
rap_gurl
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chino562 » Mar 10th, '06, 18:23

SUPERBOWL 41 RAIDERS and buccaneers
Keep Calm & Rave On
Facebook
Instagram: callmechino
Chino562
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Snoop_Dogg_Spain » Apr 14th, '06, 10:11

[quote="Ghost562"]JETS gona win the superbowl next year.....
Snoop_Dogg_Spain
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Infliction » Apr 15th, '06, 03:12

Randy Moss is an asshole..the only reason he was even in the NFL was because of Chris Carter...Randy Moss was a heavy addict and partyier...but Carter got him straight...but when Carter "retired"...Moss let the stardom go to his head...and began to be the "rockstar" of the team...then Carter went to Miami...and Minnesota had their last straw when Moss mooned the crowd and gave the bird and all that shit...so they traded him...good ridance...now all they need to do is say "hasta luego" to Culpepper....And Raiders aren't going to the Superbowl...and it's to early to tell...post something like this backstage...and don't spam...because you are right now...

Dude wtf are u talking about :confusion: Randy was never an addict, He didnt meet Cris Carter till he was drafted, and hes kept his mouth shut since day one with the Raiders... Plus ur post is bashing him? shit yo u dont even have ur shit straight... fix that before u fuckin bash dawg..
Infliction
Soldier
Soldier

Postby A Chicago Thing » Apr 16th, '06, 10:22

plaspp wrote:

Dude wtf are u talking about :confusion: Randy was never an addict, He didnt meet Cris Carter till he was drafted, and hes kept his mouth shut since day one with the Raiders... Plus ur post is bashing him? shit yo u dont even have ur shit straight... fix that before u fuckin bash dawg..

as a raider fan, I must say this is pretty devastating owning. if this were mortal kombat, you just fatalitied the fuck up.
A Chicago Thing
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Snoop_Dogg_Spain » Apr 16th, '06, 22:13

JETS gona win the superbowl next year.....
go JETS!!GO!!
Snoop_Dogg_Spain
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Snoop_Dogg_Spain » Apr 16th, '06, 22:14

raiders don
Snoop_Dogg_Spain
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Sports Arena