The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

official nhl season thread 2010-2011

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: official nhl season thread 2010-2011

Postby Wreck » Jan 6th, '11, 16:50

toxicbuffy wrote:Lol i donno alot of this guys predections came true .... Yeah fucker jacques martin... We had guy boucher but our stupid organization tradded him and left jacques martin.... Our system is fucked... Once the other team scores on us we have no chance in winning, cause of his stupid system ... We lost many players due to his stupid system... and now we are falling apart like the leafs..

i thought jacques martin was a pretty good coach though. why don't you like him?
My Beats Page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wreckles ... 08?fref=ts
My Debut Album- Life or Death- Coming Soon
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 6th, '11, 17:21

Wreckless Music wrote:
toxicbuffy wrote:Lol i donno alot of this guys predections came true .... Yeah fucker jacques martin... We had guy boucher but our stupid organization tradded him and left jacques martin.... Our system is fucked... Once the other team scores on us we have no chance in winning, cause of his stupid system ... We lost many players due to his stupid system... and now we are falling apart like the leafs..

i thought jacques martin was a pretty good coach though. why don't you like him?

Oh lord... where can i start :laughing:

If you take alook at our trades since his been coach you would understand. First we traded latendresse which i had no problem with.... Then SK74 who now has 16 points in his last 16 games... Well anyways he started putting sk in his dog house, sk tried his hardest to get out, being the top leading goal scorer for a good while in the olympics, being one of our best players on ice with the habs.... got scrached almost every game, or got like 10 mins of ice time ... then we tradded him due to the coach not liking him... Next we traded Halak.... Obyrne, and now lapairre

If you talke alook at the ages of the guys we tradded, it sucks...All under 25, sk lapierre obyrne were suppose to be superstars....

NOW we have lost 8 of our 10 games.... The coach decided one night to bench ak46 (3rd best goal scorer on the habs) ....Why? To send a message to other team mates... WTF did andrei do? Serously... Now his fucking with Suddan ...

He cannont handle any young players, and trades them ... Im sick of it ....

Oh and if you ever watch a habs game....HIS never i mean never talks to the players or opens his mouth ... Its all kurt Muller. Also i dont know how many penaltys we have been taking but there is no discipline what so ever...

Also i figured out his game plan.... Depend on the hot goalie...
When you think about it... Halak was the only reason we got to third round last year,, the habs sucked all year and were the 8th seed. This season price was on fire... and now his in a slump and we lost 8 out of 10 games... Thats not fair for price, the players, our the fans
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 6th, '11, 17:23

also... when three of your players ask for a trade.... something is serously wrong behind close doors...
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Wreck » Jan 6th, '11, 19:19

toxicbuffy wrote:Oh lord... where can i start :laughing:

If you take alook at our trades since his been coach you would understand. First we traded latendresse which i had no problem with.... Then SK74 who now has 16 points in his last 16 games... Well anyways he started putting sk in his dog house, sk tried his hardest to get out, being the top leading goal scorer for a good while in the olympics, being one of our best players on ice with the habs.... got scrached almost every game, or got like 10 mins of ice time ... then we tradded him due to the coach not liking him... Next we traded Halak.... Obyrne, and now lapairre

If you talke alook at the ages of the guys we tradded, it sucks...All under 25, sk lapierre obyrne were suppose to be superstars....

NOW we have lost 8 of our 10 games.... The coach decided one night to bench ak46 (3rd best goal scorer on the habs) ....Why? To send a message to other team mates... WTF did andrei do? Serously... Now his fucking with Suddan ...

He cannont handle any young players, and trades them ... Im sick of it ....

Oh and if you ever watch a habs game....HIS never i mean never talks to the players or opens his mouth ... Its all kurt Muller. Also i dont know how many penaltys we have been taking but there is no discipline what so ever...

Also i figured out his game plan.... Depend on the hot goalie...
When you think about it... Halak was the only reason we got to third round last year,, the habs sucked all year and were the 8th seed. This season price was on fire... and now his in a slump and we lost 8 out of 10 games... Thats not fair for price, the players, our the fans

The guy belongs in a retirement home, it sounds like he does nothing for you guys emotionally and as a coach in general :shifty:. I hate when coaches trade good players too, so I hear ya about that. You have to hope that management hates him enough to get rid of him even if you have a good season, or that you have a decent-bad season and that he gets fired anyway :smoking:. Good luck with that. I like our coach right now. To me I think he's a prime example of a COACH, not just a lazy ass person who sits on the bench and tries to formulate a decent game plan, instead of a great one, every game.

And yeah I thought Halak was amazing for you guys. I was so happy when you beat Shittsburg for us cause we never can, and Halak was the main reason for that. Dude stood on head and toe to make saves, kinda like Timmy Thomas does every game in Boston. Sorry, I know you didn't wanna hear that last part but you get my point lol.
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 10th, '11, 17:06

what a comeback... Who else strongly despies Chara ?

OH AND WHO ELSE THINKS PRICE IS BASED LIFE?? PK?? HIS THEE GOD OF BASED

Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 10th, '11, 18:35

Geno wrote:Price is one cocky bastard. And I despise Subban. He's a great player, but he's way too cocky as a rookie.

Also, Chara pisses me off as well.

How about this goal though? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QiqKzkn0R4

Do you miss him? :shifty:

wow what a goal.... This just proves my point, the habs managment cannot handle our young players... I miss sergei kostitsyn more...

550 000 dollar contract..... Habs gave him away for nothing=5 game goal streak=nine goals and 20 points in his last 18 games.... Thats pretty damn good for a guy that the habs said would never amount to shit

remember this geno ?

Good old days.......... Damn do i miss my team
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 13th, '11, 04:56

ROLF .... MADE ME LAUGH :laughing:

Next Goalie Fight :wave:

oh yeah by the way guys.....

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=66980

alll star roasters :shifty:
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 15th, '11, 02:24

Geno wrote::laughing: Fleury, that was awesome.

I'm glad the Pens won. The Leafs might be able to catch the Habs if they keep on rollin'. :y:

1 Leaf (Kessel) and 1 Hab (Price) at the All Star game. Should be good.

maybe we will be on the same team :worship:
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 15th, '11, 06:50

Geno wrote:
toxicbuffy wrote:
Geno wrote::laughing: Fleury, that was awesome.

I'm glad the Pens won. The Leafs might be able to catch the Habs if they keep on rollin'. :y:

1 Leaf (Kessel) and 1 Hab (Price) at the All Star game. Should be good.

maybe we will be on the same team :worship:

Yeah that'd be awesome. :worship:

:D:D:D

Even tho you hate price.... his going to be on fire
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dR3 » Jan 16th, '11, 00:32

Penguins v Bruins was one hell of a game, pretty much enjoyed every minute of it. :worship:
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby dR3 » Jan 16th, '11, 02:13

Boring? It was the complete opposite, at least in this game.
^Thanks Maybe.

dR3
Django
Django

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 16th, '11, 17:23

What a game last night ! It was 1-0, then we scored on the pp, then scored and on the pp.... Then this

Then

we won :)

@ Dre, if you thought that game was exciting... Wait till the bruins play montreal in MONTREAL :P

Is boston the team you are rooting for? Or are you just watching random gameS?
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dR3 » Jan 19th, '11, 02:47

Hey guys, where and when is the all-star this year?
^Thanks Maybe.

dR3
Django
Django

Postby Wreck » Jan 19th, '11, 06:35

Nice win last night Fly guys. We were up 2-0 going into the third, Caps did tie it 2-2 and they got a point but we won it in OT. Still atop the East. Edit: unless Vancouver win, best record in the NHL!!!!! ;)
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 19th, '11, 07:54

Wreckless Music wrote:Nice win last night Fly guys. We were up 2-0 going into the third, Caps did tie it 2-2 and they got a point but we won it in OT. Still atop the East. Edit: unless Vancouver win, best record in the NHL!!!!! ;)

What a fucked up sad game for the habs... three men injuried, with subban, gointa, and gill shaken up and almost injuried.. As if our luck could not get any worst having our top 2 d's all star andrei markov, and josh gorges who has the most heart on our team out for the SEASON ... too our best scorer Cammalleri for 2-6 weeks.. Pacioretty on brought to the hospital which might lead to internal injuries... :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

I hope his okay... Did not look too good :S

The night was so wired, 4 injuires in one peroid ....

but i still give props to my team, went down 3 man?... and still got a point... The sabes scored 3-2 in ot

@ DRE...

Donno where its held this year :S
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena