The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby OMEGA » Mar 10th, '11, 07:59

One of the signs that required the most work, and one of my favorites too. It's available for anyone who wants to use it!

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
OMEGA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: Nov 25th, '09, 01:34

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Sam. » Mar 10th, '11, 12:40

:worship: :worship:
dope dog,really like the color on this one.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Image
Image
User avatar
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 16630
Joined: Jun 7th, '10, 11:10
Location: India
Gender: Male

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Drama Setter » Mar 10th, '11, 15:44

sux
Image
props to Coleon and DarkBlade
User avatar
Drama Setter
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3759
Joined: Mar 17th, '09, 21:13
Location: IRAN
Gender: Male

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Sam. » Mar 10th, '11, 17:53

Drama Setter wrote:sux

lol wat ?
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Image
Image
User avatar
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 16630
Joined: Jun 7th, '10, 11:10
Location: India
Gender: Male

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby NicoleEM » Mar 10th, '11, 20:53

Good job ,love it<3
Image
"You just hurt my god damn feelin' and that was the last one i had"
User avatar
NicoleEM
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sep 30th, '10, 21:15
Gender: Female

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 10th, '11, 21:17

fuckin dope as shit! :worship:
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
User avatar
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS
 
Posts: 11019
Joined: Apr 11th, '10, 14:23
Location: Nozone
Gender: Male

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby embm » Mar 11th, '11, 01:31

vry nice :y:
luv the purple :D & effects
Image
User avatar
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9496
Joined: Nov 18th, '06, 05:10
Location: usa
Gender: Female

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 11th, '11, 05:41

Drama Setter wrote:sux

:laughing:

Good work on this one. I see there are no spelling errors this time around. :smoking:
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Nov 20th, '09, 06:40
Gender: Male

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Banks » Mar 11th, '11, 14:05

Amazing!
User avatar
Banks
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1490
Joined: Nov 23rd, '09, 17:26
Gender: Male

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Maybe » Mar 12th, '11, 03:58

The concept is good; the execution, not so much. I like the font, and the lighting illuminating the font, other than that it's poorly edited. The general atmospheric lighting doesn't compliment the picture, and the colors seem out of place for such a darkly themed expression. The tone is nice, which helps appreciate the overall feel of the piece, but there's little going on, and the subtlety is destroyed by the emptiness of the foggy background.

I like it, but that's because I'm looking at what it can be, not at what it is in its current state. You can easily correct many of the things I mentioned above by dimming the lights a bit, reshaping the background with some original brushes, or even adding an effect and fading it with creative brushing/blending. It doesn't require much work, and you're well on your way.
Image
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
User avatar
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Mar 12th, '11, 01:20

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby NicoleEM » Mar 12th, '11, 13:56

FauxPas wrote:The concept is good; the execution, not so much. I like the font, and the lighting illuminating the font, other than that it's poorly edited. The general atmospheric lighting doesn't compliment the picture, and the colors seem out of place for such a darkly themed expression. The tone is nice, which helps appreciate the overall feel of the piece, but there's little going on, and the subtlety is destroyed by the emptiness of the foggy background.

I like it, but that's because I'm looking at what it can be, not at what it is in its current state. You can easily correct many of the things I mentioned above by dimming the lights a bit, reshaping the background with some original brushes, or even adding an effect and fading it with creative brushing/blending. It doesn't require much work, and you're well on your way.

Hmmm is there a sig you like that u would give 10/10?lol just asking...
Image
"You just hurt my god damn feelin' and that was the last one i had"
User avatar
NicoleEM
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sep 30th, '10, 21:15
Gender: Female

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby OMEGA » Mar 12th, '11, 19:55

Interesting observations Fauxpas, although I don't agree with any of them. As far as the colors go, that's exactly the color that I "see" when hearing the song. The strong, dark purple colors remind me of this line from the song, specially the funeral part:

Its playing a song, so beautiful and the room is dark
The moon is full, I smell a funeral, guess I’ll loom in the park


And I like the simplicity of it. I'm not the guy who throws a bunch of stuff together and see what sticks with it. Actually, this sig had other different layers of background, but they didn't do much for the overall concept, so I left it as it is, and I'm pretty damn happy with it. :y:
Image
Image
User avatar
OMEGA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: Nov 25th, '09, 01:34

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Maybe » Mar 12th, '11, 20:22

Omega wrote:Interesting observations Fauxpas, although I don't agree with any of them. As far as the colors go, that's exactly the color that I "see" when hearing the song. The strong, dark purple colors remind me of this line from the song, specially the funeral part:

Its playing a song, so beautiful and the room is dark
The moon is full, I smell a funeral, guess I’ll loom in the park


And I like the simplicity of it. I'm not the guy who throws a bunch of stuff together and see what sticks with it. Actually, this sig had other different layers of background, but they didn't do much for the overall concept, so I left it as it is, and I'm pretty damn happy with it. :y:


They weren't observations as much as it was blatant advice on what you should improve on. If you're confident in your craft, that's perfectly fine. I won't go back and forth with you about what you did wrong, just know that the piece wasn't very good from a GFX standpoint.

The simplicity of it wasn't subtle enough to be considered "simple art", and it lacked the polish simple pieces tend to have. Also, the concept was what? Pasting an Eminem picture on a foggy purple background? Please.

Elevate, plain and simple.
Image
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
User avatar
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Mar 12th, '11, 01:20

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby OMEGA » Mar 12th, '11, 21:41

I'm trying to "see" what you are seeing, but again, completely disagree with everything. But hey, you can't please 'em all, so if you think is not polished, or is not a good graphic in the first place, well, good for you man. I think the exact opposite.

Since it seems that you are a great graphic designer who knows what you are talking about (and I do hope you are one instead of some random dude spraying pretentious bs all over the place), I'd like to see how you can greatly improve what I did, specially after I specifically explained the context of what I was going for, and post your signature here.

See?
Image
Image
User avatar
OMEGA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: Nov 25th, '09, 01:34

Re: Warning: Eminem MUSIC BOX Signature

Postby Banks » Mar 12th, '11, 21:47

Omega wrote:I'm trying to "see" what you are seeing, but again, completely disagree with everything. But hey, you can't please 'em all, so if you think is not polished, or is not a good graphic in the first place, well, good for you man. I think the exact opposite.

Since it seems that you are a great graphic designer who knows what you are talking about (and I do hope you are one), I'd like to see how you can greatly improve what I did, specially after I specifically explained the context of what I was going for, and post your signature here.

See?

Damn man, is a challenge?
User avatar
Banks
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1490
Joined: Nov 23rd, '09, 17:26
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Graphics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

cron