The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

#NEW - Eminem Sign

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

#NEW - Eminem Sign

Postby Banks » Mar 11th, '11, 14:10

I did it for a member of anotha forum.

http://icaromnz.deviantart.com/

Comments please :flower:
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Re: #NEW - Eminem Sign

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 11th, '11, 14:20

I like the colours but I'm not feeling the font. The colour with the Em picture seems a little off to me. I like where you tried to go with this one though. :y:
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Mar 11th, '11, 18:21

:shakehead: lol you shouldn't have played with the contrast see what it did to the main Eminem pic.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Maybe » Mar 12th, '11, 02:47

It's not very good for many reasons, but I'll concentrate on the basic ones:

It's simply boring. There's an obvious focal point, but it's so bland that the background becomes a more interesting distraction. The colors are moldy and faded, with the contrast sampled poorly throughout.

It lacks in overall flow, and the lighting is far from dynamic. You could easily improve this piece by adding some lighting, blurring a few brush strokes behind your 'main image' and pasting a few chalked backgrounds.

You'd be surprised how much pizazz a simple pixel effect can add if you erase lightly around certain areas.

If you need some tutorial-style direction, just let me know.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby embm » Mar 12th, '11, 05:23

nice i like the colors :y:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Tranquil » Mar 12th, '11, 08:44

I like it :worship:
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets, and a strap that wraps twice around my back, then they latch it!
(Formally EminemIsLegend)
Tranquil
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Banks » Mar 12th, '11, 14:28

FauxPas wrote:It's not very good for many reasons, but I'll concentrate on the basic ones:

It's simply boring. There's an obvious focal point, but it's so bland that the background becomes a more interesting distraction. The colors are moldy and faded, with the contrast sampled poorly throughout.

It lacks in overall flow, and the lighting is far from dynamic. You could easily improve this piece by adding some lighting, blurring a few brush strokes behind your 'main image' and pasting a few chalked backgrounds.

You'd be surprised how much pizazz a simple pixel effect can add if you erase lightly around certain areas.

If you need some tutorial-style direction, just let me know.

Thanks for the feedback ... I'm still in a learning process, I'm doing something cool sometimes (they say), but it's always good tips about someone who is already experienced, thanks. :y:

And thanx yall for the comments.
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Mar 12th, '11, 16:38

No problem, and don't be discouraged by my criticism. I just want to see people that enjoy GFX get better. :y:
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Banks » Mar 12th, '11, 21:08

FauxPas wrote:No problem, and don't be discouraged by my criticism. I just want to see people that enjoy GFX get better. :y:

Dont worry, these are constructive criticisms for me. :y:
I would be glad if every GFX that I post, someone made ​​a kind of comment like yours.
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Graphics