The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Drip

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Drip

Postby Slimm » Mar 18th, '11, 17:48

Right click -> view image

Just got photoshop on my iMac and this is the first thing I created with it. Made from stretch with default brushes, tools and filters. Was messing around and quite like the outcome.
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Drip

Postby Robbie G » Mar 18th, '11, 18:10

That's awesome.

Reminds me of outerspace.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Slimm » Mar 18th, '11, 18:12

Robbie G wrote:That's awesome.

Reminds me of outerspace.

Thanks man. Yeah was gonna go for that first, but decided to switch it up and make it more 'painting' like.
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sam. » Mar 18th, '11, 18:51

The under water view of a drip ,the very concept is dope and is well executed ,i think the black portion in the center is supposed to represent the dark clouds above right ??
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Maybe » Mar 18th, '11, 20:15

Purely amazing. I learned everything I know from you, and it shows that you're truly a pro.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slimm » Mar 18th, '11, 20:25

MCSam wrote:The under water view of a drip ,the very concept is dope and is well executed ,i think the black portion in the center is supposed to represent the dark clouds above right ??

Yeah that's one of the ways you can look at it, thanks for actually looking/thinking about it man, appreciate it.

Purely amazing. I learned everything I know from you, and it shows that you're truly a pro.

Biggest compliment I've ever had. Thanks man! (though I do remember getting some tips from you as well!)
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby embm » Mar 19th, '11, 04:17

vry dope :y:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Slimm » Mar 19th, '11, 19:45

embm wrote:vry dope :y:

Thanks embm!
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Maybe » Mar 20th, '11, 07:08

Slimm wrote:

Thanks embm!

I've been studying the PSD. I didn't realize how much work went in to this. Props for making such a beautifully simple piece, yet so absorbing.

I see this being the last thing you witness before death. It's your tunnel towards the light, the abyss towards the darkness, and your portal to eternity.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slimm » Mar 21st, '11, 23:07

McMaybe wrote:
Slimm wrote:

Thanks embm!

I've been studying the PSD. I didn't realize how much work went in to this. Props for making such a beautifully simple piece, yet so absorbing.

I see this being the last thing you witness before death. It's your tunnel towards the light, the abyss towards the darkness, and your portal to eternity.

Thanks for the comment and praises bro. It's awesome to hear people tell you they all see different things in a piece. :b:
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Graphics