The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Batman - The City Isn't safe (Sig)

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Batman - The City Isn't safe (Sig)

Postby Maybe » Mar 18th, '11, 21:12

I went for a comic book look, hence the black & white with a hint of color. This one was incredibly hard to do. Honestly, the mixing/blending took me a while. Hope you guys like it!
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Batman - The City Isn't safe (Sig)

Postby Just Silver » Mar 18th, '11, 21:27

its pretty nice seems a little small though

would like to see how other comic characters come out :y:
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Slimm » Mar 18th, '11, 21:35

Awesome work of colors man, the sharpening and the smudging works well. Really like the city skyline too, and the fire on the right, you nailed the comic style. It's a shame it's so small though, would love to see this a bit bigger.
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 18th, '11, 22:05

just batman looks a lil weird,otherwise its dope.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Sam. » Mar 18th, '11, 22:30

am i the only one who thinks that the whole bg needed to be a little more brighter ,it is not that i don't like it but still...
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Maybe » Mar 18th, '11, 22:36

MCSam wrote:am i the only one who thinks that the whole bg needed to be a little more brighter ,it is not that i don't like it but still...

It's like that on purpose. I pretty much copied the "new batman" style comic book look.

@ Devil'sAdvocate: Yeah, for some reason the render was messed up. Whoever cut it did a poor job. I tried to correct some myself (as you can see, the left is a bit smoother than the right) but there's only so much blending I could do with a crooked render). I also had to layer the main render 5-6 times just to get the colors right, because it was way too faded for some reason.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Mar 18th, '11, 22:43

FauxPas wrote:
MCSam wrote:am i the only one who thinks that the whole bg needed to be a little more brighter ,it is not that i don't like it but still...

It's like that on purpose. I pretty much copied the "new batman" style comic book look.

@ Devil'sAdvocate: Yeah, for some reason the render was messed up. Whoever cut it did a poor job. I tried to correct some myself (as you can see, the left is a bit smoother than the right) but there's only so much blending I could do with a crooked render). I also had to layer the main render 5-6 times just to get the colors right, because it was way too faded for some reason.

That's ayt tho the thing is that the area where u see red flames (towards the right) needed 2b a lil brighter to give it a better feel ,BUT in the end "all is well".
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby embm » Mar 19th, '11, 04:19

cool :y:

do wolverine next :D :flutter:
plz ty
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 19th, '11, 06:46

Looks good, could have been a little bigger though. When I looked at the thread title, I was hoping for an Arkham Asylum signature myself. :smoking:
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Mar 19th, '11, 17:27

Eazy-E wrote:Looks good, could have been a little bigger though. When I looked at the thread title, I was hoping for an Arkham Asylum signature myself. :smoking:

Thanks man. Do you have a picture in mind that you'd like me to use?
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 19th, '11, 17:48

http://tiny.cc/9czlf

Tried making one earlier with the above render, nothing came to mind though.
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Mar 19th, '11, 19:09

Eazy-E wrote:http://tiny.cc/9czlf

Tried making one earlier with the above render, nothing came to mind though.

Awesome render. I love that "Fuck you" pose. I'll do something when I'm done with some tutorials I'm making.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Graphics