The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

War Tutorial (requested)

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Re: War Tutorial (requested)

Postby Maybe » Mar 20th, '11, 04:58

SlimShadyX313X wrote:I did, it and don't know if I did good.

Not too bad. Try smudging a bit more, and maybe adding a filter to your light for a smoother effect. If you'd like, send me the PSD and I'll fix it up for you and that might help you out.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SlimShadyX313X » Mar 20th, '11, 05:33

Thanks I'll do what you said, and also sorry I forgot to keep the PSD file lol.

“Dealing with backstabbers,
there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.”

Brain damage, ever since the day I was born
Drugs is what they used to say I was on
They say I never knew which way I was goin
But everywhere I go they keep playin my song.

Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 20th, '11, 16:30

Another go at it. This whole smudging the render in, blending it in is still very new to me. Hope to improve though...

TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Mar 20th, '11, 18:04

Eazy-E wrote:Another go at it. This whole smudging the render in, blending it in is still very new to me. Hope to improve though...

Wow, that's a lot of improvement man. Very nice. It has a nice atmosphere, nice subtle lighting. You're getting it!

I have another few tutorials on the way. One for lightning sig, one for my alien invasion thing.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 20th, '11, 18:07

Thanks! Looking forward to more tutorials from you. :y:
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Graphics