The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Lotus Flower

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Lotus Flower

Postby Slimm » Mar 26th, '11, 18:10

Right click -> view image

PSD is available if anyone is interested. It's funny how I wanted to do something COMPLETELY different at first, but then just threw it all overboard and went with this. Nothing special but I thought I'd post it anyway.
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Lotus Flower

Postby Slimm » Mar 26th, '11, 20:18

w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Maybe » Mar 26th, '11, 20:31

Holy crap that's beautiful. You never cease to amaze me man, the artwork here is amazing. It's probably one of your best pieces to date...
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slimm » Mar 26th, '11, 20:40

McMaybe wrote:Holy crap that's beautiful. You never cease to amaze me man, the artwork here is amazing. It's probably one of your best pieces to date...

MFW you rate my stuff

Thanks man, appreciate it.
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Maybe » Mar 26th, '11, 23:00

Whipped this up in like 30 minutes.
Attachments
Slimm dedication.jpg
Slimm dedication.jpg (202.46 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Mar 26th, '11, 23:48

McMaybe wrote:Holy crap that's beautiful. You never cease to amaze me man, the artwork here is amazing. It's probably one of your best pieces to date...

what he said :worship:
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby Eazy-GFX » Mar 27th, '11, 01:02

This looks amazing. Damn! :worship:
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slimm » Mar 27th, '11, 16:58

McMaybe wrote:Whipped this up in like 30 minutes.

Hahah slimm dedication :worship:. Fucking awesome man, reminds me of a meteor. Waterpaint filter?

Thanks Chris and Eazy-E!
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Maybe » Mar 27th, '11, 19:40

Slimm wrote:

Hahah slimm dedication :worship:. Fucking awesome man, reminds me of a meteor. Waterpaint filter?

Thanks Chris and Eazy-E!

Haha, thanks man. No filter at all (other than gradient maps, curve, color filters, etc). I just sketched over the C4D files with the pencil, blurred it for the outlines, and smudged dozens of layers on top of eachother. Then for the background I found a stock, gaus blurred it, smudges it with an 8px so it looks layered. :y:
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slimm » Mar 27th, '11, 21:13

McMaybe wrote:
Slimm wrote:

Thanks Chris and Eazy-E!

Haha, thanks man. No filter at all (other than gradient maps, curve, color filters, etc). I just sketched over the C4D files with the pencil, blurred it for the outlines, and smudged dozens of layers on top of eachother. Then for the background I found a stock, gaus blurred it, smudges it with an 8px so it looks layered. :y:

Ahh aight man, looks great. Gonna put that in my avatar, thanks :worship:
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Graphics