The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mk9 Kollection-New (Scorpion)

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Mk9 Kollection-New (Scorpion)

Postby SlimShadyX313X » Mar 27th, '11, 06:14

I thought it would be cool if I did a collection of sigs for Mk 9, and by starting it off I would Like to Put Subzero, and everytime it will add on.

SUB ZERO

Scorpion

“Dealing with backstabbers,
there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.”

Brain damage, ever since the day I was born
Drugs is what they used to say I was on
They say I never knew which way I was goin
But everywhere I go they keep playin my song.

Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Mk9 Kollection-New (Scorpion)

Postby Sam. » Mar 27th, '11, 11:41

The first one is perfect :y: but the second one especially the area around the face is improper.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SlimShadyX313X » Mar 27th, '11, 19:29

MCSam wrote:The first one is perfect :y: but the second one especially the area around the face is improper.

Thanks, for the comments appreciate it.

there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.”

Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Maybe » Apr 12th, '11, 02:05

Oh, dear God! I'm so jealous of you're amazing one-dimensional, amateur and thrown together signatures! Please teach me how to forget how Photoshop works so that I can make stuff like you!

I know you don't want honest feedback, because we've already seen the results honesty develops in your threads. Here's a tip, though, since I'm in a good mood: Stop making signatures.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SlimShadyX313X » Apr 12th, '11, 06:03

Maybe wrote:Oh, dear God! I'm so jealous of you're amazing one-dimensional, amateur and thrown together signatures! Please teach me how to forget how Photoshop works so that I can make stuff like you!

I know you don't want honest feedback, because we've already seen the results honesty develops in your threads. Here's a tip, though, since I'm in a good mood: Stop making signatures.

Yo I just posted a post on the other sig that you complained about and now this, crap dawg you must be crazy or on something, go to physical or emotional therapy cause you crazy, and I know your mad and i just want to say "don't be," and I do want honest opinion, but you cant deliver what you cant say, so calm down and do as I said, and rest a little you need some care.

Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Maybe » Apr 12th, '11, 06:26

SlimShadyX313X wrote:
Maybe wrote:Oh, dear God! I'm so jealous of you're amazing one-dimensional, amateur and thrown together signatures! Please teach me how to forget how Photoshop works so that I can make stuff like you!

Yo I just posted a post on the other sig that you complained about and now this, crap dawg you must be crazy or on something, go to physical or emotional therapy cause you crazy, and I know your mad and i just want to say "don't be," and I do want honest opinion, but you cant deliver what you cant say, so calm down and do as I said, and rest a little you need some care.

I don't need any rest 'dawg', and I think the one that needs some emotional therapy here is you (mainly for thinking you're any good. In the psychology field, we call your kind delusional). We both know your feelings are getting hurt because you've seen my work, and you know that despite your best efforts, I've made your terrible sigs look like a preschoolers finger-painting disaster multiple times, and the twisted part is I haven't posted anything special.

It just blows my mind how much work you put in to something that turns out so terrible, and I spend 45 minutes on a simple blending job and it clowns your entire collection. Hahaha...
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby gutawafang » May 5th, '11, 12:11

Fucking awesome!!! :worship:

I wanna see a JAde one. My favourite in MK9. :happy:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sam. » May 5th, '11, 20:16

gutawafang wrote:Fucking awesome!!! :worship:

:o guta spamming
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Block » May 5th, '11, 20:31

Your blending is terrible, honestly. You could try a Glaussien blur set to blend, then sharpen it. That works sometimes. Also, try using gradients.. It will blend the colors together a lot better. (Check my signature, for example) OR check the work I've done on the Faux Pas signature.
For $5...
Block
Renegade
Renegade

Location: Tried to die young with my true love; ended up a millionaire

Postby gutawafang » May 6th, '11, 03:28

MCSam wrote:
gutawafang wrote:Fucking awesome!!! :worship:

:o guta spamming

I'm not spamming. I really love Jade. I never lose when I choose her. She's fast!!! :worship:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Graphics