The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Cellphone Design I did in school 2 years ago.

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Re: Cellphone Design I did in school 2 years ago.

Postby Maybe » Apr 7th, '11, 00:59

Unscarred wrote:Sounds great, and the most important thing is you're going to do something you love (i guess) and really enjoy.

Hell yeah man. On that note, what have you been up to?
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Apr 9th, '11, 10:54

thats cool.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby VenomBlackViper » Apr 9th, '11, 11:59

If you actually designed & drew this yourself then props, the design was pretty good & the drawing was amazing. :y:
VenomBlackViper
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Maybe » Apr 9th, '11, 16:11

VenomBlackViper wrote:If you actually designed & drew this yourself then props, the design was pretty good & the drawing was amazing. :y:

I did ^ thanks a lot man. :b:
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mahmoud48 » Apr 9th, '11, 16:14

when it flips back wouldnt it be uncomfortable
just saying?
ODD FUTURE ASAP OVOXO BLACK HIPPY GOOD MUSIC
Mahmoud48
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Maybe » Apr 9th, '11, 16:31

Mahmoud48 wrote:when it flips back wouldnt it be uncomfortable
just saying?

Probably. Regardless, I still got 95% for the project. :y:
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eazy-GFX » Apr 10th, '11, 19:10

Looks great. You do anymore mobile phone designs like this? Probably not as this was just for a project and all... but still. Would love to see more work like this from you.
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Apr 12th, '11, 06:28

Eazy-E wrote:Looks great. You do anymore mobile phone designs like this? Probably not as this was just for a project and all... but still. Would love to see more work like this from you.

Thanks ^^ I'm currently working on one for fun. I'll make sure to let you know when I upload it. :y:
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Unscarred » Apr 14th, '11, 00:10

Maybe wrote:
Unscarred wrote:Sounds great, and the most important thing is you're going to do something you love (i guess) and really enjoy.

Nothing much really, i moved to another town last year to study in university and soon i'll have s to clear some exams, so i really need to sit on my ass and study hard.
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Maybe » Apr 14th, '11, 03:14

Unscarred wrote:
Maybe wrote:

Nothing much really, i moved to another town last year to study in university and soon i'll have s to clear some exams, so i really need to sit on my ass and study hard.

It's always hard with so many distractions haha. The internet killed school for me, but shit man, at least you're going for university. Too many people skip it these days and end up working at burger king at 40.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Brittany » Apr 15th, '11, 14:57

wow it looks really good! Good job!
Brittany
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Immortal Equinox » Apr 18th, '11, 20:37

Design was nice. I liked the way it looked but the color was annoying. Would have looked better in a different color like blue/black or black/white.

Good design though. :y:
Immortal Equinox
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby aleXander » Apr 28th, '11, 14:42

Nice, but wouldn't buy it. :happy:
aleXander
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to Graphics