The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Cellphone Design I did in school 2 years ago.

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Cellphone Design I did in school 2 years ago.

Postby Maybe » Apr 4th, '11, 08:11

We had to design something from scratch in an art class I took, so I made this cellphone with the inspiration being my sisters obsession with the color pink.
Attachments
cell design size chart.jpg
cell design size chart.jpg (63.27 KiB) Viewed 3459 times
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Cellphone Design I did in school 2 years ago.

Postby ThomasJ » Apr 4th, '11, 08:50

That's awesome!

You really are fucking talented. :worship: :worship:
...The mortician of love, sent from above
Forced entry, the more wenchy, the more stingy I become
Been doing this for more than a quarter century, I'm just numb...
ThomasJ
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Apr 4th, '11, 11:44

ehhhhehehe pink lol :shakehead:
any way good design .
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Banks » Apr 4th, '11, 12:16

very nice, black with red would better! :y:
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Apr 4th, '11, 16:57

Thanks for the comments ^^ Yeah, Pink wasn't a great choice but I have the same exact design in blue + black.

@MacDookie: I deleted your post because A: I don't like you, and B: It's a thread you don't belong in. Go back to backstage and desperately post for attention.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slimm » Apr 4th, '11, 18:36

Good stuff man, did you put a lot of work into it?
w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l i c e a n d f r i e n d l y f i r e w o r l d p o l ic
Slimm
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Maybe » Apr 4th, '11, 19:44

Slimm wrote:Good stuff man, did you put a lot of work into it?

Well, yes & no. I put about 4 hours in to the design/sizing/cutting/etc, but virtually no time in to the build, coloring, shading, etc. I didn't know how to use Photoshop as well back then, so it was hard haha.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby macdaddy019967 » Apr 4th, '11, 21:28

wow so if someone criticizes your work in a negative way, you delete their comment? lol
you need some practice to be honest, unless that's a beginning design class.
\
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Maybe » Apr 4th, '11, 21:32

macdaddy019967 wrote:wow so if someone criticizes your work in a negative way, you delete their comment? lol
you need some practice to be honest, unless that's a beginning design class.
\

No, I deleted your post because it was/is spam. You didn't criticize my work, retard, you attempted to insult me (and failed miserably at that, because you couldn't produce anything but a cut + paste insult that you probably jacked from some other site, as you've done before). I'm giving you a point for spam. Go ahead, keep spamming the forum outside of backstage. The only reason you haven't been banned is because you're the entire forums inside joke, and the sad thing is, you know it. Despite the tearfully spiteful responses you contribute to every true word spoken to you, you continue to return because your real life must be emptier than your education for the future funds.

MacDaddy: Typical Virgin Spammer

PS: Where's my lawsuit bitch?
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ka0t1c » Apr 5th, '11, 17:23

Just a neg I see is the number pad, I'm used to original style pad
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Rash J » Apr 5th, '11, 17:36

I actually like the keypad; unique :y:
Looks like something LG would manufacture haha
Rash J
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Apr 5th, '11, 17:43

@ C.R.E.A.M: It isn't hard to do haha. And, thanks man. Yeah, I had one at the time haha. Nice observation.

@ Rash: Thanks man, yeah it does. It looks like something in the LG Chocolate line.

Thanks for the comments ^
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Unscarred » Apr 5th, '11, 17:46

Good work man, you have some talent :y:

Btw if i remember corectly you were working for some computer company right? are you still working there?
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Maybe » Apr 5th, '11, 18:14

Unscarred wrote:Good work man, you have some talent :y:

Btw if i remember corectly you were working for some computer company right? are you still working there?

Well, yes and no haha. I worked there for a bit over a year, and then transferred to an editing house for commercial production. I've been doing editing now for a while (what I actually went to school for) and will be transferring to Nevada in a few short months.

Thanks for checking it out ^^
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Unscarred » Apr 6th, '11, 22:14

Sounds great, and the most important thing is you're going to do something you love (i guess) and really enjoy.
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to Graphics