The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Wiz Khalifa {Sig}

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Re: Wiz Khalifa {Sig}

Postby Maybe » Apr 9th, '11, 22:49

Hmm, the stroke around the image should be taken off. Instead, layer the image and try to use a nice brush to blend it better in some parts. The background almost works, but I can tell that it's been smudged too much. You should try to smooth things out a bit better. Overall, it's not bad at all.

Maybe move the the image to the center, and make the text smaller (maybe slightly layered on the focal point). Also, lighting for something like this should be easy. Use a dodge layer for a soft brush (200px or so) for lighting, and then the burn/dodge tool around parts to make it more even.

Good job, though. :y:
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Apr 10th, '11, 02:34

For your first time doing that, it's actually really good. You'll keep better if you don't get an ego (like that slimxrhsukemscock) and actually listen to criticism, much like I did when I first started.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Apr 10th, '11, 18:53

i liked the bg andthe font but the main render seems a lil small .
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SlimShadyX313X » Apr 10th, '11, 18:56

Maybe wrote:For your first time doing that, it's actually really good. You'll keep better if you don't get an ego (like that slimxrhsukemscock) and actually listen to criticism, much like I did when I first started.

Hey yo man Fuck you man, you said it was all over, man go suck a cock, you just jelious casue Im betta then you.

“Dealing with backstabbers,
there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.”

Brain damage, ever since the day I was born
Drugs is what they used to say I was on
They say I never knew which way I was goin
But everywhere I go they keep playin my song.

Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SlimShadyX313X » Apr 10th, '11, 18:58

if you don't listen to (cocksuckingmaby) you'll do a lot better and you already passed him so ya awesome job.

For the SIg:
I like it, but the main render is pretty small, and the font is pretty big, maby move the render to the side or the middle and you could've added a focal point and made it smoother, and maby add a gradient map to make everything come to getter, and for some touch add shadows along the edges and a stroke for the spark, and it would be great to add a signature to your sig.
Last edited by SlimShadyX313X on Apr 12th, '11, 06:14, edited 1 time in total.

there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.”

Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eazy-GFX » Apr 10th, '11, 19:02

SlimShadyX313X wrote:
Maybe wrote:For your first time doing that, it's actually really good. You'll keep better if you don't get an ego (like that slimxrhsukemscock) and actually listen to criticism, much like I did when I first started.

Hey yo man Fuck you man, you said it was all over, man go suck a cock, you just jelious casue Im betta then you.

Edit: On topic...

I like what you've done. Maybe pretty much sums it up really. Take his advice, you'll definitely improve if you keep on at it.
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Apr 12th, '11, 02:02

SlimShadyX313X wrote:

Hahahahahaha. You've made how many sigs? You're terrible, man. It's like you actually get worse with each signature. The only reason you would have even improved in the slightest is from my tutorial about smudging. It's funny that you insult me though and claim that I'm jealous of you, it truly reflects your insecurities. You know that I'm leagues ahead of your terrible work.

Now, make one more comment in his thread that is off topic and I'll have to give you a warning point for spam.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SlimShadyX313X » Apr 12th, '11, 06:00

Maybe wrote:
SlimShadyX313X wrote:

Hahahahahaha. You've made how many sigs? You're terrible, man. It's like you actually get worse with each signature. The only reason you would have even improved in the slightest is from my tutorial about smudging. It's funny that you insult me though and claim that I'm jealous of you, it truly reflects your insecurities. You know that I'm leagues ahead of your terrible work.

Now, make one more comment in his thread that is off topic and I'll have to give you a warning point for spam.

Yo don't judge my work, I know you saying that cause your jelious and the only reason you think you could talk big is cause your Admin, youve already stated this when you first posted on the Selena Gomez sig, and we said it was over and now you talk more trash puff...
Dawg we get it man so shut the fuck up your getting annoying
just cause you think my work is bad doesn't mean all of them think that, and what your ganna say and try to scare me by putting this as a spam if I post again?, first explain how this is even a spam dawg, and don't try talking trash, You maby as well suck, thats what I think.

Now this convo should already be done by now...

:: this isnt a spam at all casue your the one that insults me in different ways, and this was a quote to your comment

Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Maybe » Apr 12th, '11, 06:22

Firstly, 'dawg' (lol)... I have no idea what that babble you just posted means. Before you improve your terrible GFX, I suggest you purchase Rosetta Stone® English for beginners.

Secondly, you're terrible. Everyone here knows you're terrible, only most people have a conscience, or feelings; however, I do not. Also, calling me jealous only proves to me how insecure you are. Your feelings are hurt because I refused to lie to you about your pathetic excuse for artwork. I'm sorry, but you're honesty one of the worst when it comes to GFX. Not just on this website; no, you're beyond that.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SlimShadyX313X » Apr 12th, '11, 06:32

Maybe wrote:Firstly, 'dawg' (lol)... I have no idea what that babble you just posted means. Before you improve your terrible GFX, I suggest you purchase Rosetta Stone® English for beginners.

Secondly, you're terrible. Everyone here knows you're terrible, only most people have a conscience, or feelings; however, I do not. Also, calling me jealous only proves to me how insecure you are. Your feelings are hurt because I refused to lie to you about your pathetic excuse for artwork. I'm sorry, but you're honesty one of the worst when it comes to GFX. Not just on this website; no, you're beyond that.

Good for you "dawg," wait wtf did I say I ment "bitch," and I really don't have something to start an argument, casue your just ganna keep on babbling about how shitty my work is, cause I really dont care I'll try to make it better, and there was no time you gave me an honest opinion, and what i have to say I said it, whatever you want reply back or do something I dont give a shit anymore.
Dont even wanna start a post on the other thread

Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Maybe » Apr 12th, '11, 06:39

SlimShadyX313X wrote:
Maybe wrote:Firstly, 'dawg' (lol)... I have no idea what that babble you just posted means. Before you improve your terrible GFX, I suggest you purchase Rosetta Stone® English for beginners.

Good for you "dawg," wait wtf did I say I ment "bitch," and I really don't have something to start an argument, casue your just ganna keep on babbling about how shitty my work is, cause I really dont care I'll try to make it better, and there was no time you gave me an honest opinion, and what i have to say I said it, whatever you want reply back or do something I dont give a shit anymore.
Dont even wanna start a post on the other thread

That's a good boy, now just stop infesting this section with your garbage and all will be well.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Apr 12th, '11, 18:56

so much hate :shakehead:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Graphics