The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Reporting a Sig Ripper, Please READ.

Want help or feel the urge to show off? Then here is the place for you.

Re: Reporting a Sig Ripper, Please READ.

Postby Sam. » Apr 13th, '11, 19:06

NicoleEM wrote:That sucks,but it's bound to happen i guess,there are millions of copycats outhere.Hmm try to put the watermark in place where they can't remove it by cutting the pic or so?Tho with enough skill it still can be removed/covered,but not by the ones that are new to PS(or DA,GFX etc) :)

are you original :whistle:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Eazy-GFX » Apr 13th, '11, 20:02

@Xray - I agree. I guess he's seen it on my DA account and got it from there. And thanks.

@VenomBlackViper - Good looking out there. :y:

@NicoleEm - Yeah, I just keep it simple with my watermark/username down on the bottom of my signatures... I guess if someone likes my work that much, they're going to rip a signature and make out as if it's their own work regardless. Might change the watermark around a bit. And yeah, people who are actually good with GFX probably wouldn't steal other peoples work as much as the people who are pretty clueless when it comes to Photoshop would.
TorieCheng72 wrote:Excuse me, didn't realize y'all were the almighty soldiers weeding out opinions. Get a life gangsta wanna beez.
Eazy-GFX
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Immortal Equinox » Apr 18th, '11, 20:47

This is terrible. Whoever did this should be immediatly banned at once with no hesitation.
Immortal Equinox
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Graphics