The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Great Joke Right in here

Got a great joke, a funny video or story? All in here.

Great Joke Right in here

Postby Jesse » Jan 18th, '05, 02:06

Ok, so these 3 guys are hanging around in some old forest. They see an old abandoned house, and they decide to enter and look around. As they are looking around they decide that its getting dark and its time to leave. So as there makeing their way out the house, the uglyest witch you'd ever seen stops them cold. and says "What a lovely bunch of boys , you shall not leave unless one of you 3 fucks me while my eyes are closed, it hightens my senses" so the boys had no other choice then to choose wich of them has to fuck the witch. The witch then interupts them and says "How aboult all of you go to sleep now, and whoever is the last to wake up in the morning has to fuck me?" and the boys agree that, thats a good idea. So the boys go to sleep
The first one wakes up and goes "Yay! I dont have to fuck the witch" and then the second wakes up and says "Yay! I dont have to fuck the witch!" then aboult 5 minutes later, the 3rd boy wakes up and says "NOOO! I HAVE TO FUCK THAT OLD GROSS WITCH!!!". So the boy goes up stairs, enters the witches room, and the witch says "Finnaly!, I shall close my eyes while you have your way with me"
So the boy aproaches the witch sobbing, and sees a cooked corn cob on the witches counter, and takes it and pushes it up and down in the witches pussy a few times and the witch says "YOU'RE SOOO HUGE, AND HOW WARM YOUR PENIS IS!!", then the boy pulls out out the corn,and its covered in all kinds of nasty stuff and slime. So the boy leaves the witches room, and sees a bathroom, and decides to take a piss, so the boy throws the corn cob downstairs and uses the washroom. The boy then walks downstairs in relief after takeing a piss and is aproached by his 2 friends and they say,

"HAHA, YOU HAD TO FUCK A WITCH WHILE WE ATE CORN !"
Jesse
Officer
Officer

Postby B.A.D. » Jan 18th, '05, 04:27

:lol: lol
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Jesse » Jan 18th, '05, 22:40

aww...lol i guesse it aint too funny or sumthing...aww well, its a prety rude/gross joke or funny tail or w/e
Jesse
Officer
Officer

Postby rocawear » Jan 18th, '05, 22:57

quality joke!!!
rocawear
Officer
Officer

Postby Jesse » Jan 19th, '05, 00:55

rocawear wrote:quality joke!!!

alright, thx
Jesse
Officer
Officer

Postby Ove kr. » Jan 19th, '05, 01:24

lol, it`s very good. :lol:
Ove kr.
Shady Staff
Shady Staff

Postby Guest » Feb 19th, '05, 23:44

took ages to read.. :P
gross but funny :lol:

Postby Sue » Feb 19th, '05, 23:46

dangit..that last post was me..dont know why it came up as 'Guest'
Sue
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby jimmyG » Feb 19th, '05, 23:50

nice
jimmyG
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby 3721 » Feb 23rd, '05, 12:06

mine:

One day Superman was flying along, feeling kind of horny. He had a busy day ahead of him, but just had to satisfy his urge. So he decided he would fly over to Wonder Woman's house to see what she was doing. As he got closer he used his x-ray vision, and to his suprise, Wonder Women was lying on her bed totally nude.
Superman thought "this is great! I'll just zip right in there, do my business, and before she knows it, I'll be gone." So, Superman blasts in, right on top of Wonder Woman, does the deed at light speed, and is gone in a flash. Wonder Woman, not quite knowing what hit her said "WHOA! What was that?" and the Invisible Man replied. "I don't know, but my arse sure is sore!"
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jesse » Feb 23rd, '05, 13:12

^LOL
Jesse
Officer
Officer

Postby EM&3M » Feb 23rd, '05, 19:38

hahah :lol: funny
EM&3M
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash