The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Justin Bieber 2011-2044

Got a great joke, a funny video or story? All in here.

Re: Justin Bieber 2011-2044

Postby LSR » Feb 20th, '12, 21:24

Amaranthine wrote:
Em's kids all went to Bieber's concert. :whistle:

well, in fact, in an interview Em said that his daughters love Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Justin Bieber. I guess Hailie is now around 17 years old, so... it's quite normal she likes that guy or that kind of music. I think her dad's work or her dad's art has nothing to do with her or what her likes are, whatever...

At the end, they're just a normal family, as yours or mine... so.. I don't see it strange :)
Your Mind For A Different View and... NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

LSR
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Feb 20th, '12, 21:29

I tend to give all music a chance really, I spun Rick's CDs, I listened to JB's albums, you know, sometimes you can't just jump on the bandwagon...
But yeah, it's typical teen pop stuff, but you know, sometimes you just need to check the field for mines before moving....
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby LSR » Feb 20th, '12, 21:38

mdemaz wrote:I tend to give all music a chance really, I spun Rick's CDs, I listened to JB's albums, you know, sometimes you can't just jump on the bandwagon...
But yeah, it's typical teen pop stuff, but you know, sometimes you just need to check the field for mines before moving....

I did something worse, believe me.... :whistle: hahahaha... but as you said: we must tend to give all music a chance... I'm really into metal music (my father's family are heavies most of them) and then, by my own, I've grown up into rap music and R&B... so, my best friends are metal guys or rappers (except me that I look like a posh girl) but, I usually listen all kind of music and I usually do many chances though I know they cannot be my style.... that's the reason my mates look at me in a very strange way when they check my Ipod and they find a strange madness of all kind of music you can find out. :D

LSR
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby LSR » Feb 20th, '12, 21:40

BTW, I LOVE your profile picture... Metallica: one of my favorite band and the ones who made my favorite song

LSR
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Feb 20th, '12, 21:43

At least I'm not the only thrash head on this forum, please don't leave me.
;_;
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby LSR » Feb 20th, '12, 22:04

don't worry ^^, I won't leave you.

LSR
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Feb 20th, '12, 22:17

I think I've steered this off-topic, in conclusion, I think that the opinions of many may lay down the law, but single people can think differently...Oh well...I hope we learn from out mistakes and move on....
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby slimshady18 » Feb 20th, '12, 22:26

LSR wrote:
Amaranthine wrote:

well, in fact, in an interview Em said that his daughters love Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Justin Bieber. I guess Hailie is now around 17 years old, so... it's quite normal she likes that guy or that kind of music. I think her dad's work or her dad's art has nothing to do with her or what her likes are, whatever...

At the end, they're just a normal family, as yours or mine... so.. I don't see it strange :)

in what interview he said that ? never heard of this..link please
I only read somewhere that hailie likes bieber ( idk about now because this was like few years ago ) and that hailie met justin few years ago thanks to her dad of course.
slimshady18
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Amaranthine » Feb 20th, '12, 23:00

slimshady18 wrote:
LSR wrote:
Amaranthine wrote:

I only read somewhere that hailie likes bieber ( idk about now because this was like few years ago ) and that hailie met justin few years ago thanks to her dad of course.

Nah I remember the interview she's talking about. It was pretty old, if I remember correctly...if I find the link I'll edit this.

Here you go, from 2003:
Everyone takes a swipe at Britney Spears these days and it's not just the media, it's other musicians who think that she gives music a bad name. Rapper Eminem has let fly by saying that Britney Spears "can't sing" and her music is "corny as hell". The rapper reckons he doesn't have a problem with Britney, he just doesn't like her music. Eminem says, "I've met Britney a couple of times but I'm not going to demolish her in public. I'm not a fan of her music though, that's for sure. I think it's corny as hell, but whatever. I can't knock her for doing her thing. She sucks and she can't sing." However, the rapper is forced to listen to Spears' songs -because his young daughter Hailie is a huge Britney fan. He says, "Hailie listens to Britney. She also likes Christina Aguilera, watches MTV and likes lots of people I don't. But what am I going to do?".
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mdemaz » Feb 20th, '12, 23:10

Well, I guess he shows tolerance and speaks his opinion.

That's fair enough, but everyone is just plain hating these days on these kids.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby LSR » Feb 20th, '12, 23:20

slimshady18 wrote:
LSR wrote:
Amaranthine wrote:

I'm so sorry but I've seen watched many interviews of him, I've read many interviews... so I cannot remember where it was :S!! Sorry. I've tried to find it but the only thing I've got is the next link. Sorry about it, but, believe me. It's true, I read it or I watched that from an interview and he said that about his girls...

http://rapgirrl-271.tripod.com/slimshad ... m/id2.html

P.S. Thanks for your link, Amaranthine... but I think it isn't the same I heard once. The interview wasn't very old. I thought I got it from a tv program called "60 minutes" but I checked it and I was wrong... :face palm AND NOW I CANNOT REMEMBER WHERE I FOUND THE DAMN INTERVIEEEEEEEWW... Arggggg!!!!

LSR
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Feb 20th, '12, 23:27

That Tripod page is creepy...
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby LSR » Feb 20th, '12, 23:37

mdemaz wrote:That Tripod page is creepy...
XDDDDDDDDDDDD

hahaha... yeaahh, I lost other two VERY VALUABLE minutes of my life checking that for you,guys....

I deserve a hangover because of this (you know very well how I can get it) :p :beerchug:

LSR
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Comedy Crib