The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Anchorman films

Got a great joke, a funny video or story? All in here.

Anchorman films

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 3rd, '12, 10:48

Dont know who has seen it, but both films are really funny :laughing: im guessing quite a few of you guys will have seen the films though :whistle: here is a couple of scenes for people who dont know it, the film crew fight scene :laughing:

the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Anchorman films

Postby llama911 » Mar 4th, '12, 02:06

Thank you! You don't know how hard it is to find the fight scene on youtube!!
llama911
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kill You » Mar 4th, '12, 20:46

You say films like there's two of them lol...there's only one. But yeah I love Anchorman, one of my favorite comedies. Up there with Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 4th, '12, 20:59

Kill You wrote:You say films like there's two of them lol...there's only one. But yeah I love Anchorman, one of my favorite comedies. Up there with Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin.

there is 2 of them :facepalm 'the Legend of Ron Burgandy' (the main film) and 'Wake up Ron Burgandy' (a film set halfway through the original one)
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kill You » Mar 4th, '12, 21:05

the real slim shady wrote:
Kill You wrote:You say films like there's two of them lol...there's only one. But yeah I love Anchorman, one of my favorite comedies. Up there with Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin.

there is 2 of them :facepalm 'the Legend of Ron Burgandy' (the main film) and 'Wake up Ron Burgandy' (a film set halfway through the original one)

Why am I getting a facepalm? I've never heard of Wake Up Ron Burgandy, it must be a short film...wouldn't put it alongside the first film and call it a full second movie.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby EG. » Mar 4th, '12, 21:08

^He likes facepalming, it's nothing personal.
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 4th, '12, 21:18

Kill You wrote:
the real slim shady wrote:

Why am I getting a facepalm? I've never heard of Wake Up Ron Burgandy, it must be a short film...wouldn't put it alongside the first film and call it a full second movie.

actually the 'short' film is 2 minutes longer than the original. Its not as good imo, but its still worth looking at if you get the chance ;)
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CrashBand » Mar 5th, '12, 02:48

it aint a second movie. It it literally alternative plots and footage from the first one that wasn't used.

:shakehead: smh at you claiming it like there is two anchorman's like they made a sequal or some shit
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 5th, '12, 08:48

CrashBand wrote:it aint a second movie. It it literally alternative plots and footage from the first one that wasn't used.

:shakehead: smh at you claiming it like there is two anchorman's like they made a sequal or some shit

:facepalm

technically it is a second film, it is pretty much the same length as the other one, and has a different storyline. Tbh im not here to argue that though, i just made a thread to say that they are good films. Disagree? Go make your own thread.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CrashBand » Mar 5th, '12, 10:14

okay on topic.

I agree, definitely a top 5 comedy film for me along with Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin as been mentioned.
Probably one of my favourite Will Ferrel films, I feel he's kinda dropped off nowadays.
It slightly edges Step Brothers for me..............oh and Wake Up Ron Burgundy :shifty:
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 5th, '12, 18:37

Dodgeball, Shawn of the dead, Hot Fuzz, Anchorman the legend of Ron Burgandy then Superbad for me :y:

Is the a top five movies thread? :unsure: someone could make it if there isnt one :o im on my phone now though so i cant make it.. my phone doesnt let me :angry:
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SliK » Mar 31st, '12, 12:31

They're making a sequel.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kill You » Apr 3rd, '12, 15:12

Well now they are making a sequel lol. So here we go...

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Comedy Crib