The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Thumb war *funny*

Got a great joke, a funny video or story? All in here.

Thumb war *funny*

Postby Miss Dre » Oct 14th, '05, 18:26

Okay get a person boy or girl and put ur hands in the thumb war positon and rock your fingers back and forth...BUT...here's the trick...say this little rhyme "1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war. 5, 6, 7,8, I use this hand to masturbate." ha ha :lol: gets 'em every time, they'll pull their hand away in disgust, heh heh. I showed my mom that she fucking laughed so hard!
Miss Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sunni » Oct 14th, '05, 22:58

My friend did that to me. It works, I ran home and used every disinfectant I could find.
Sunni

Postby Hunneh_Buns » Oct 14th, '05, 23:42

Lol, maybe i'll try that at school :P
Hunneh_Buns
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Oct 15th, '05, 01:58

Fry wrote:My friend did that to me. It works, I ran home and used every disinfectant I could find.

me too, but i didnt run home, i juss told them, "really!? i use the same hand your holding too" haha
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 15th, '05, 02:26

yeah people think i get disgusted when they say shit like that but i got alot under my sleeve
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 15th, '05, 02:40

ShadySgurliluvu008 wrote:
j_shady wrote:yeah people think i get disgusted when they say shit like that but i got alot under my sleeve

lmao thats so funny though!! man if u said that around me i wouln't be able 2 stop laughing!!

you juss wanna hold my hand..bet you wouldnt even let go if i told you that huh :wink: haha
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby j_shady » Oct 15th, '05, 03:48

get even more grossed out hah
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby niknacks » Oct 18th, '05, 19:22

man that shit is helarious, im gunna use that every chance i get :boxing:
niknacks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ldizz » Oct 30th, '05, 22:44

Hilarious, I'll have to try that sometime.
Ldizz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Comedy Crib