The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I'm all ears - talk to me

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

I'm all ears - talk to me

Postby TRshady » Oct 18th, '10, 21:22

Hey guys, I'm not around much on this forum, work and other life commitments tend to take me away for weeks at a time. But this is my home, my baby project and me always get a warm feeling in me belly when I log back in. So here's your chance to tell me what bothers you about the forum and I'll see what I can do to make things better. Leave one post only, with your biggest gripe - whether it be the board features, staff behaviour, slow server issues, errors etc... speak up and I'll hit you back with what I'll do to improve things.

TRshady - every little helps
TRshady
Government
Government

Re: I'm all ears - talk to me

Postby NicoleEM » Oct 18th, '10, 21:46

Some of the threads should be deleted..or give the right to one admin to do so..would clear the forum of trolls. :flower:
PS:also would be nice if someone could move the threads and combine them with older ones that have the same subject :y:
Just some ideeas that i think might be cool :y:
Last edited by NicoleEM on Oct 18th, '10, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
"You just hurt my god damn feelin' and that was the last one i had"
NicoleEM
Renegade
Renegade

Postby MakaveliTheDon » Oct 18th, '10, 21:50

I want a name change :(

Far, far away from here (and nothin' I can do about it)
Everything I love go away from here (I'm wishin I could do without it)

- Far Away, Tech N9ne And Krizz Kaliko
MakaveliTheDon
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » Oct 18th, '10, 22:04

I think you should give admins the right to invoke a ban on a vote between them and the mods. Until just recently, the forum was crawling with racist trolls, who didn't always break the rules. It's ok now, but the admins should have this power in the future, so their hands won't be tied. Unless you just want to leave it to my judgement, the second best thing to do is make it a democratic process between mods and admins. Joking about the part about me, but the rest is reasonable from my point of view.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Bistnal » Oct 18th, '10, 23:01

Nothing much to complain, forum's good IMO at the momentexcept this error keeps happening today:
annoying error wrote:Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/trshady/public_html/forum/cache/queue.php on line 3

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/trshady/public_html/forum/cache/queue.php on line 3
..happens like 90% of the time I try to post.

I've complained about it all day but it's really getting annoying. :sweating:
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby embm » Oct 18th, '10, 23:35

wen it shows the topic is unread even tho i have read/posted in tat topic alredy
ie all the topics r still red tho they r old

othr than tat ur doin a gr8 job man :y:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby macdaddy019967 » Oct 18th, '10, 23:53

You need to make me admin in order to give this site a little more balance between mod and admin abuse of power. I have been an administrator on some other websites and I have never witnessed such abuse of deleting/banning members because of their personal feelings towards a member.
PM me :y:
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby gutawafang » Oct 19th, '10, 08:28

Too many people with colored names.

No, I got nothing against them. I'm cool with every single one.

But seriously, the way I look at the site is as if everyone has a color. Like, every member is admin or mod. It's not too big a problem to me cuz we do need many of them but it seems like there's some kind of corruption going on. :whistle:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby macdaddy019967 » Oct 19th, '10, 08:32

gutawafang wrote:Too many people with colored names.

No, I got nothing against them. I'm cool with every single one.

But seriously, the way I look at the site is as if everyone has a color. Like, every member is admin or mod. It's not too big a problem to me cuz we do need many of them but it seems like there's some kind of corruption going on. :whistle:

i agree 100 percent
u need to check ur admins/ mods
too much corruption going on this site
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Konvict » Oct 20th, '10, 03:22

Yes, there are way too many vets, mods, global mods, why have moderators when you have global moderators that could just do everything in that section ?.. I mean I don't really have a problem with it but it's just a question and there are too many shady veterans here. 5 is probably the most i'd say, Also the banner needs to change I hate it, we need a new layout, and the smilies have to go. Also anybody that posts a pic with words in it, should be a automatic banned because it is annoying and to many other words to describe it... This is not a bad forum, but it hasn't really been productive lately or maybe it's just me, but that is what I think of this forum as you can see in the vet section you'll know what i'm talking about. also the 'send private message' needs to come back to how it was in the beginning because I can't send any private messages' unless i have a certain amount of posts, and I need to send them to a few people..Any last words? ..Nah this should do for now.
Last edited by Konvict on Oct 20th, '10, 03:36, edited 2 times in total.
Konvict
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby MakaveliTheDon » Oct 20th, '10, 03:30

Konvict wrote:Yes, there are way too many vets, mods, global mods, why have moderators when you have global moderators that could just do everything in that section ?.. I mean I don't really have a problem with it but it's just a question and there are too many shady veterans here. 5 is probably the most i'd say, Also the banner needs to change I hate it, we need a new layout, and the smilies have to go. Also anybody that posts a pic with words in it, should be a automatic banned because it is annoying and to many other words to describe it... This is not a bad forum, but it hasn't really been productive lately or maybe it's just me, but that is what I think of this forum as you can in the vet section you'll know what i'm talking about. Any last words? ..Nah this should do for now.

Robot :wub:

- Far Away, Tech N9ne And Krizz Kaliko
MakaveliTheDon
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Bistnal » Oct 20th, '10, 03:37

MakaveliTheDon wrote:
Konvict wrote:Yes, there are way too many vets, mods, global mods, why have moderators when you have global moderators that could just do everything in that section ?.. I mean I don't really have a problem with it but it's just a question and there are too many shady veterans here. 5 is probably the most i'd say, Also the banner needs to change I hate it, we need a new layout, and the smilies have to go. Also anybody that posts a pic with words in it, should be a automatic banned because it is annoying and to many other words to describe it... This is not a bad forum, but it hasn't really been productive lately or maybe it's just me, but that is what I think of this forum as you can in the vet section you'll know what i'm talking about. Any last words? ..Nah this should do for now.

Robot :wub:

Clearly lol. Guy just won't give up.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Oct 20th, '10, 05:39

lol... I thought I was the oldest member active... now that tr came back, I'm the second. lmao look at my joining date man, I was here one day after you made the forum. Loyaly baby :worship:

yes, I want a fucking prize :tounge2:

oh, and btw:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/trshady/public_html/forum/cache/queue.php on line 3

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/trshady/public_html/forum/cache/queue.php on line 3

I'm tired of this shit lol :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby TRshady » Oct 20th, '10, 06:55

^ That issue has been fixed this morning,
was down to a somehow corrupted file on in the PHPBB code.
let me know if its still happening for you..
... and I've noticed that start date, had to check if you had joined before me.
which would be awesomely impressive.

As for the Admin/Mod team, will be looking at that this week.
TRshady
Government
Government

Postby Konvict » Oct 20th, '10, 06:58

^ I have gotten that two but like a half n hour ago. :sweating:
Konvict
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Next

Return to Speak on Shady Sites