The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

FORUM UPDATES

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

FORUM UPDATES

Postby Emadyville » Dec 5th, '10, 01:00

Just wanna quickly go over some updates to the site so everyone knows what has been done :y:

1. Chet Starr is now an admin, and a current moderator will soon be promoted to a global mod.

2. The Hip-Hop Domain sub-sections UK and Internation hip-hop have been deleted for lack of activity. UK topics have been moved to the main section, but because they are placed there based on the date of the last post, only 1 or 2 I believe are on the first page. We discussed this as mods, and members agreed in removing them, and a comprimise was made in determining what should stay or be deleted, and this is what resulted.

3. The Eminem Section will now have a sticky topic made each week by EminemBase, where he will write about topics regarding Em, mainly topics regarding the previous week. As members have been commenting on the quality of his posts, I asked him to do this and he accepted, so now members will be able to read a more in-depth analysis regarding Em topics. Each week the previous weeks sticky thread will be de-stickied, and kept in the main Em section, but if the content deems fitting for shady reviews or media, it will be placed appropriately.

Thanks to SajN for helping me out with all of this.

Any questions, concerns, or comments anyone might have, please feel free to share them in this topic.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Re: FORUM UPDATES

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Dec 5th, '10, 11:39

:worship:
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Sam. » Dec 5th, '10, 12:02

1. Congo's to the star .
2.Yeah that needed amendment's .
3.Looking Forward to this.

Suggestion's:- dR3 FOR GMOD. :rock:
Satire for Mod.or me :smoking:

PS:Not a big deal tho but when is the red rank gonna be brought back.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Eminem1976 » Dec 5th, '10, 13:09

just a suggestion here is all, but the 'download section' could use an overhal. meaning i see where members request all type of items from movies, albums, apps and whatnot. could it not be made into it's own subsection? meaning a forum dedicated to movies and broken down into sub forums like genere so members could look thru a specific genere of movie like horror, or comedy, etc....also with music requests, couldn't that be done the same way as well? meaning a sub form for different genre's of music and mixtapes. also for just single songs as well? also do away with the download request post limit. figure if new members come here and can request something then maybe they would be more active and contribute to the forum. i understand the main reason was to stop leachers from taking from the site and not contributing back and all, but i really doubt that has helped a lot. here is an example of what i had in mind below

I.movies
Thriller (all movies fitting this category goes here)
Horror
Comedy
Suspense

TV Shows

it's a bit rough, but i think you get the idea. also maybe have 1 or 2 mods run this section. meaning filling requests, replacing dead links and all.

i know this isn't a warez forum, but in essence the download section is just that, just not very well organized is all.

just my opionion and suggestion is all.
Eminem1976
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Good For Nothing » Dec 5th, '10, 15:25

I completely approve of all of this, I'm especially looking forward to Eminembase' weekly posts.

Keep up the good work guys.

"I'm infinite, your infantile an infant got more style than you"
Good For Nothing
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Speak on Shady Sites