The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My Account & New Posting Approval

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

My Account & New Posting Approval

Postby Pauly D » Jan 18th, '11, 15:18

Well i'm here to set the sleight clean. My original account, titan23, got hacked or something. I can't log into it, it says I've tried too many times to log in and I can't. Someone changed my password.

Then I made a new account, bNy Kush, and that got banned because of the username was offensive? I think that's stupid, people say alot worse on this forum.

I want to remain this name now though, so don't ban this account for multiple accounts. When you guys keep screwing me over.

And finally, I want to say that I think this new posting approval crap is retarded. Is someone posts spam, the mod can just delete the post. I didn't see that much spam before this stupid crap anyways...
You're restricting peoples' rights on this forum, and I'm sure somewhere in your Terms of Agreement, there's something speaking against that.
Pauly D
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: My Account & New Posting Approval

Postby dR3 » Jan 18th, '11, 17:31

I only banned the Kush account because it matched IPs with "titan". But now that you have explained your situation, you can use this one.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Pauly D » Jan 18th, '11, 19:13

Thank you dR3, I probably should have said something when I created the Kush account. Thanks again.
Pauly D
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby NicoleEM » Jan 18th, '11, 20:23

Actually the 20 posts rule is pretty good.Since then we didn't had that many spammers.Welcome back :coffee:
"You just hurt my god damn feelin' and that was the last one i had"
NicoleEM
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Pauly D » Jan 18th, '11, 20:35

NicoleEM wrote:Actually the 20 posts rule is pretty good.Since then we didn't had that many spammers.Welcome back :coffee:

Yeah, I realized after I made this thread, that it only applied to people with a a post count that was lower than 20. That's fine with me. I just thought it applied to everyone, regardless of post count.
Pauly D
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 21st, '11, 20:22

no offense but this whole 20 post approval has ruined tr... well not really but made it less active... Think about it... a new member joins, posts a few posts... and is like fuck it, this shit is going to take forever.. and joins another forum. Ive got a few friends to join and they said fuck it due to this :S ..
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Poison Ivy » Jan 21st, '11, 20:54

toxicbuffy wrote:no offense but this whole 20 post approval has ruined tr... well not really but made it less active... Think about it... a new member joins, posts a few posts... and is like fuck it, this shit is going to take forever.. and joins another forum. Ive got a few friends to join and they said fuck it due to this :S ..

I'm about to just say fuck it myself, lol. it's getting annoying.
Poison Ivy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby toxicbuffy » Jan 21st, '11, 21:17

CoLdKiD wrote:
toxicbuffy wrote:no offense but this whole 20 post approval has ruined tr... well not really but made it less active... Think about it... a new member joins, posts a few posts... and is like fuck it, this shit is going to take forever.. and joins another forum. Ive got a few friends to join and they said fuck it due to this :S ..

I'm about to just say fuck it myself, lol. it's getting annoying.

yeah hunny but i think your good to go now ... :) ! So stick around
Go Habs Go
toxicbuffy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Poison Ivy » Jan 21st, '11, 21:34

^ I'm sticking around now. It's way better then it was before. Here is a :flower: ..
Poison Ivy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Speak on Shady Sites