The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Dear: TR Members & staff.

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Dear: TR Members & staff.

Postby mdemaz » Jan 31st, '11, 05:49

I had to log into this persons account for one last time, I am going to apologize for everything that I have done, Starting out with dR3. Dr3, I know you probably will never forgive me but I am sorry for the way I have been lately now I am not a very good apology person because I hardly make apologies but this time it's different please try to read this because what I'm doing is coming from my heart it might not being a very good one or a very strong but it is indeed to make some people happy to see a better day if that made sense, to classthe_king, i know what you did was right & you had to do it and it seemed really unfair for me to be still lurking the forum while there is other members that way better then I am that you guys will probably enjoy being around with more then me. So, I also forgive too forgive you too BILI, sorry for threatening you over the internet now I know you probably dont give a shit and neither do the other members but I am speaking the truth, I am also truly sorry for the staff for deleting there boards/subforums unbanning the lists and ip banning certain members that shouldnt have been done in the first place, I am trying to make things right here. I truly love this site TRshady has done a incredible job to this place and has taken his own time to make every thing picture perfect. I hope we could all learn from this & hope that one day you all can forgive me for what I have done i know now as a better person that what I have did was a terrible thing I have taken the time out of my own hands look back several pages & finally realized that what I did was a pretty pathetic thing, & I hope I never do something like this again. & hope to live up to the mistakes/consequences whatever it may have been. I am fresh out of ideas & things to say but this is hopefully not my final goodbye this my apology letter I know it's not the best one out there or have been made but I hope you that sometime in the near future you all could forgive me, I hope to find something else as I am browsing the site but nothing yet has come close to this great place. All I am asking for is for your guys's forgiveness.

Thanks again for your patience, your time & hope you don't ignore this & give me a bunch of shit, because I am speaking from the heart.

Ps; Please don't lock this thread or delete it.

Sincerely - Robot.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Re: Dear: TR Members & staff.

Postby FreeSpeech » Jan 31st, '11, 05:59

I remember my first beer.
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Satire » Jan 31st, '11, 06:57

Lol, mdemaz of all people.

Internet drama is fucking funny.
Satire
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TRshady » Jan 31st, '11, 07:18

Banned members have no right to a voice.
I'm locking this but leaving it here for historical reasons.
TRshady
Government
Government

Return to Speak on Shady Sites