The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My posts?

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

My posts?

Postby TheGreatest » Mar 12th, '11, 15:59

I read and recognized the fact that my posts need to be approved, however, I created two posts yesterday and I come back today to find that only one of them was approved. I would like to know why that is.
TheGreatest
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: My posts?

Postby TheGreatest » Mar 13th, '11, 17:54

It appears that everything is taken care of as I see that the post now shows today, however this was the thread

http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=109615&p=1548681

I'm sorry the inconvenience, I'm just trying to ascertain the rules and tendencies of this site.
TheGreatest
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby dR3 » Mar 14th, '11, 01:03

Sorry for the late approvals, we've been having a few problems these past 2-3 days.

The post approval thing is only until you reach 20 posts, if you didn't know. :y:
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby TheGreatest » Mar 14th, '11, 01:26

It's quite alright, I just wasn't sure if I had broken any rules with my posts that didn't get approved.

And yes, I did discern some bickering in some parts of the forum but I don't like to associate myself with such childish acts and I don't know much about the situation so I kept out of it.
TheGreatest
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Speak on Shady Sites