The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Idea: User Awards

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Idea: User Awards

Postby xnoxiousx » Apr 13th, '11, 03:54

Not sure if this site has ever done this but i have an idea for user awards type thing even though im rather new here.

For voting we could do for rules
-You are only able to vote if you have been a user for 2 months or over, so people can make new accounts to make there user they want win.
-You can vote for one user per category only.
-You can't vote for yourself

How to vote we could make it so you pm who ever is running these user awards and they could set a date for all votes to stop and then count them up.

Ideas for categories
-User of the Year
-Biggest stan
-Most helpful User
-Most literate User
-Biggest Contributor
-Funniest User
-Best Admin
-Laziest Mod
-Biggest troll
-Worst admin
xnoxiousx
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Idea: User Awards

Postby Maybe » Apr 13th, '11, 06:01

This isn't a good idea because most people online just aren't trustworthy. It's been suggested in the past, and has failed because of biased members. We're currently working on a faction/point award system that is similar in nature, but with less room for error. User awards would only cause more frustration and trouble. I can only imagine...

Check back for updates on the new award system, it should be in fruition soon.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Apr 13th, '11, 18:40

Maybe wrote:This isn't a good idea because most people online just aren't trustworthy. It's been suggested in the past, and has failed because of biased members. We're currently working on a faction/point award system that is similar in nature, but with less room for error. User awards would only cause more frustration and trouble. I can only imagine...

:-K sounds interesting
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Apr 17th, '11, 17:45

Maybe wrote:This isn't a good idea because most people online just aren't trustworthy. It's been suggested in the past, and has failed because of biased members. We're currently working on a faction/point award system that is similar in nature, but with less room for error. User awards would only cause more frustration and trouble. I can only imagine...

i approve this
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Robbie G » Apr 17th, '11, 17:50

I'm interested to see what Maybe's talking about...
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Speak on Shady Sites