The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Gadgets and Technology (Suggestion)

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Re: Gadgets and Technology (Suggestion)

Postby Maybe » May 21st, '11, 22:12

C.R.E.A.M wrote:Yeah, there i've said it
There's a big number of gadgets other than "Gaming" and "Computing", I'm talking technology news or basically everything in general, like phones, tablets, headphones, home theaters, PMPs, basically anything that works with a battary and is portable that doesn't belong in Gaming or Computing

Or maybe another suggestion .. do the "Gadget" section and fuse the Computer section in it, instead of discussing technology in Backstage i've figured out it needs its own place

Yes ? :unsure:

I'll tell you, I've thought about this before and considered it many times... Now that Webmasters isn't in the way, I could see this becoming active. If others agree, I'll have it done within a day.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » May 21st, '11, 23:33

I agree.. Maybe make the main forum named like Technology. Then the couple sub-forums being Computing, Gaming, etc.. Or computing can be part of technology and just have gaming and whatever as a sub-forum.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » May 22nd, '11, 07:05

ChristinaE12 wrote:I agree.. Maybe make the main forum named like Technology. Then the couple sub-forums being Computing, Gaming, etc.. Or computing can be part of technology and just have gaming and whatever as a sub-forum.

Sub-Forums pretty much guarantee we decrease the activity. I'd rather leave computing and gaming alone and just have a stand-alone board for technology.

I'd consider making computing a part of it, but the gaming section is fairly active.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Speak on Shady Sites