The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Remove the post approval

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Re: Remove the post approval

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 8th, '11, 05:04

Geno wrote:And it's to keep the bots out.

exactly.

if we remove the post approval then this place is going to be full of Viruses n shit, and bot promoters so..
we cant lol.
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Blu » Jun 8th, '11, 05:14

Everyone else had it, so deal with it. :coffee:
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Sam. » Jun 8th, '11, 14:35

anon is that you :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby GenePeer » Jun 10th, '11, 17:03

Is this a new policy or has it been in place for more than two years? or is it just for new threads? I don't remember having to wait for my posts to be approved when I joined.
GenePeer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ThomasJ » Jun 11th, '11, 09:21

GenePeer wrote:Is this a new policy or has it been in place for more than two years? or is it just for new threads? I don't remember having to wait for my posts to be approved when I joined.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=100915
...The mortician of love, sent from above
Forced entry, the more wenchy, the more stingy I become
Been doing this for more than a quarter century, I'm just numb...
ThomasJ
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TRshady » Jun 12th, '11, 21:52

There was a big issue with spam bots and banned users returning - this solves that for most part. Also, it's more important to me to have a strong platform for current users, rather than let anyone in the door and bring down the quality. It's something I'll return to and look at often, mind.
TRshady
Government
Government

Postby SimonSoder » Jul 7th, '11, 15:55

I made my first post on this site in the " Yelawolf hate " thread the day before yesterday, Its nowhere to be found yet........
SimonSoder
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby SimonSoder » Jul 7th, '11, 16:00

TRshady wrote:There was a big issue with spam bots and banned users returning - this solves that for most part. Also, it's more important to me to have a strong platform for current users, rather than let anyone in the door and bring down the quality. It's something I'll return to and look at often, mind.

Hmm, I just went through the "Encore most hated album" thread, And correct me If im wrong but the quality on the majority of posts there was not good exactly, It looks like some retarded kindergarten. Made me actually considering if its worth joining the site or not.
SimonSoder
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Robbie G » Jul 9th, '11, 15:14

SimonSoder wrote:
TRshady wrote:There was a big issue with spam bots and banned users returning - this solves that for most part. Also, it's more important to me to have a strong platform for current users, rather than let anyone in the door and bring down the quality. It's something I'll return to and look at often, mind.

Hmm, I just went through the "Encore most hated album" thread, And correct me If im wrong but the quality on the majority of posts there was not good exactly, It looks like some retarded kindergarten. Made me actually considering if its worth joining the site or not.

Generally speaking people who are still debating the quality of Encore aren't the best or brightest posters. Don't judge the entire forum based on them.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mdemaz » Jul 12th, '11, 12:49

It's to stop those bots spamming random Russian text and ads about getting free blow jobs for 99 cents if you join now.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Re: Because

Postby B.A.D. » Jul 13th, '11, 06:56

klmn841 wrote:Because Yuanfei things purchase wow gold improve when diligent, the past gem with other disease, though older patients wow gold cheap with a snobbish eat We no Hing, nor hit to cite things. To the prototypical period runescape gold buy on the th, Ms. Wang is the Consort Teng prospect to Beijing, I saw coming sanction Sis Feng wow gold instant said: "In today Erye Could focus someone surface the legend: we rushed to Peking whacking wow gold gentleman, from the townsfolk fair over eld, in the way destroyed! Mate Do you rivet? "Ms. Wang attack.

this is what happens when we remove the post approval
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Blu » Jul 13th, '11, 07:15

Big Ax-D wrote:
klmn841 wrote:Because Yuanfei things purchase wow gold improve when diligent, the past gem with other disease, though older patients wow gold cheap with a snobbish eat We no Hing, nor hit to cite things. To the prototypical period runescape gold buy on the th, Ms. Wang is the Consort Teng prospect to Beijing, I saw coming sanction Sis Feng wow gold instant said: "In today Erye Could focus someone surface the legend: we rushed to Peking whacking wow gold gentleman, from the townsfolk fair over eld, in the way destroyed! Mate Do you rivet? "Ms. Wang attack.

Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby VeNoMmaLicious » Jul 13th, '11, 18:55

Blu wrote:
Big Ax-D wrote:

ImageImage

The Irony.. yeah but the post approval really sucks but I do understand it is for the better of the forum. I haven't seen people spam or advertise their website and other crap. :y:
www.kingofthedot.com
www.grindtimenow.com
www.urltv.tv
www.stepyourlifegameup.com
"Take away my gun, I'm gonna tuck some other shit
Can't tell me shit about the tricks of this trade

Switchblade, with a little switch to switch blades
And switch from a six to a sixteen inch blade

Shit's like a samurai sword or sensai
Shit just don't change to this day"
VeNoMmaLicious
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Chet Starr » Jul 25th, '11, 21:50

I lowered the post count approval to 1, cause we just aren't approving posts fast enough. This should allow new users to interact more, and still prevent bots from posting. :b:
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby VeNoMmaLicious » Jul 26th, '11, 17:03

C.R.E.A.M wrote:
Chet Starr wrote:I lowered the post count approval to 1, cause we just aren't approving posts fast enough. This should allow new users to interact more, and still prevent bots from posting. :b:

What ? That's a bad idea, imo. You should at least make it 5 or 10 .. 20 is a lot but 1 ? That's way too small .. bots will be everywhere by now.

I agree, 1 posts is too less.. 5 posts is alright though.
www.kingofthedot.com
www.grindtimenow.com
www.urltv.tv
www.stepyourlifegameup.com
"Take away my gun, I'm gonna tuck some other shit
Can't tell me shit about the tricks of this trade

Switchblade, with a little switch to switch blades
And switch from a six to a sixteen inch blade

Shit's like a samurai sword or sensai
Shit just don't change to this day"
VeNoMmaLicious
Trailer Trash