The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mentioning the forum of God

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Mentioning the forum of God

Postby FreeSpeech » Jun 5th, '12, 23:44

So, there is this forum. Some of you may know it. It is dedicated to our Lord and Savior Yeezus West.

Can I link to it solely as a source of info? Like, yesterday someone wanted to listen to the Hot 97 stream outside of the US, and a user there was saying how, but I didn't link to it because I thought I'd get banned.

It also has a TON of original unique info. Instead of linking HiphopDX or something, can I link this forum for news?

Also, how do I get ban points removed?
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Mentioning the forum of God

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jun 5th, '12, 23:51

you have to suck SajN's dick
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 6th, '12, 14:44

well then pm him. or post a link to a place where there is no sign up or stuff like that, the rules are very clear, we cant be changing that unless TR tells us.

and I dont understand how we havent banned you yet, you promote that forum worst (better) than I've seen any kind of promotion, without mentioning the rest of the rules you constantly break. Man, really, why do you keep coming to this forum, you dont even like it.

so come on man, just... try to be normal in here and discuss stuff normaly you know. :happy:

and yes, Kanye West >> Eminem. But keep it easy with the God Yeezus shit lol cuz you may provoke other members.

just give this a read and PM me if you have more questions :y:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=124942
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby FreeSpeech » Jun 6th, '12, 21:29

B.A.D. wrote:well then pm him. or post a link to a place where there is no sign up or stuff like that, the rules are very clear, we cant be changing that unless TR tells us.
You don't have to sign up for the Lord's forum to see it
B.A.D. wrote:and I dont understand how we havent banned you yet, you promote that forum worst (better) than I've seen any kind of promotion, without mentioning the rest of the rules you constantly break. Man, really, why do you keep coming to this forum, you dont even like it.
Because TR is better with me than without me, and I don't intentionally break any rules. I do like it, it's just messed up, but I'll stop coming as soon as I leave my grandma's neighborhood.
B.A.D. wrote:and yes, Kanye West >> Eminem. But keep it easy with the God Yeezus shit lol cuz you may provoke other members.
God forbid I provoke people.

Peace, may Yeezus be with you.
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Speak on Shady Sites