The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Add a drug board.

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Re: Add a drug board.

Postby Tash8 » Apr 18th, '13, 00:36

Geno wrote:I'm not so sure that it would give us a very good image. Yeah I know, it's an Eminem site, blah blah blah, but we still wanna be respectable.

Chet wrote:I doubt TR would be cool with this, he wants it to be friendly forum. Not too bad for the kids (which is why we can't have nudity.

Guess_Who wrote:But I think a drug board wouldn't be apropiate maybe in a place full of underage people.

You all have a great points here. Because...
Members asking a girl for nude pictures if a song does not leak is completely acceptable in a place full of underage people, but, a drug forum, which can both be informative medically (for those who don't know about much about drugs, and entertaining (stories, experiences, etc) is unacceptable. I see your point, and it's ridiculous. Under aged people should be informed about drugs, just like they should be able sex, and people like Abraam, our TR drug expert, has helped teach people about the effects and side effects that these drugs cause.

But I guess our twisted idea of what is appropriate in our society will never let this happen. 'Cause we would all like to dream that these "under-aged" kids, whatever the fuck that means, do not actually attempt drugs. So instead of teaching them about them, we simply say "Don't do them, They're bad for you." No independently-minded individual just accepts that and moves on. Just like safe sex, it is better to be talked about and discussed rather than ignored. The fact is drugs are available for kids everywhere and they use them. Sorry, I digressed.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 18th, '13, 00:43

Tash8 wrote:Under aged people should be informed about drugs, just like they should be able sex, and people like Abraam, our TR drug expert, has helped teach people about the effects and side effects that these drugs cause.

But I guess our twisted idea of what is appropriate in our society will never let this happen. 'Cause we would all like to dream that these "under-aged" kids, whatever the fuck that means, do not actually attempt drugs. So instead of teaching them about them, we simply say "Don't do them, They're bad for you." No independently-minded individual just accepts that and moves on. Just like safe sex, it is better to be talked about and discussed rather than ignored. The fact is drugs are available for kids everywhere and they use them. Sorry, I digressed.

They can still learn about drugs (although I think this is last place I would want kids to learn about drugs) all they have to do is make a topic.

I know that last paragraph is more about society, cause it doesn't really apply here. Hell I've encouraged members to do hard drugs, this forum is far from anti drug.
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby ChristinaE12 » Apr 18th, '13, 00:45

Yay for me.. Just got prescribed Adderall. I just hope it fuckin works.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tash8 » Apr 18th, '13, 01:01

Chet Starr wrote:They can still learn about drugs (although I think this is last place I would want kids to learn about drugs) all they have to do is make a topic.
I know that last paragraph is more about society, cause it doesn't really apply here. Hell I've encouraged members to do hard drugs, this forum is far from anti drug.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care for a drug forum. I was more referring to people's ideologies of what is appropriate or acceptable. And yes the last paragraph refers more to society, but it very much can apply here; an online community still represents society.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby viJilance » Apr 18th, '13, 03:37

SliK wrote:What's a solar bong? I know you provided a picture but explain the difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZXRH9mIfsw
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » Apr 18th, '13, 03:40

bigray wrote:Oh and fuck Toronto I'm so sick of hearing that cities name, I hear it everyday fucking day.

I hate it here. I want back in the burbs of Mississauga!

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Apr 18th, '13, 05:53

viJilance wrote:
SliK wrote:What's a solar bong? I know you provided a picture but explain the difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZXRH9mIfsw

Oh wow, Jack Herer strain. I had a couple ounces of that a few years back and it was fantastic.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Just Silver » Apr 18th, '13, 15:00

Jack Herer used to be way too common in MA
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby viJilance » Apr 18th, '13, 19:35

bigray wrote:I didn't really mean it I was being a jerk.

Its cancer here, trust me.

SliK wrote:Oh wow, Jack Herer strain. I had a couple ounces of that a few years back and it was fantastic.

YEAAAAHHHH! I fucking love that weed, probably my favourite I've ever smoked. I'm really into sativa type weed, all this indica kush has been making me bored and burnout all the time.

Just Silver wrote:Jack Herer used to be way too common in MA

Looks like I'm fucking moving to Massachusetts, unless????

bigray wrote:Jack Herer strain is dope as hell I still get it once in a while...but I say it as "Jack Hair"

Lucky yo, I haven't had it since 2010, lack of sativa is killing me..and thats how you say it. Hes a real dude: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Herer died only 5 day before 420 :(

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Apr 18th, '13, 19:38

This isn't the section to spam.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby SajN » Apr 18th, '13, 19:59

SajN wrote:This isn't the section to spam.

bigray wrote:Yep I hate Kush as well.....terrible! All of it is harsh, dark, dry as fuck and gets you burnt out...when some one says they have kush I run away...everything thing is kush lol

Sativa>>>>

Northern Lights is one of my favorites and same with blue berry.

Anyway, we're not getting a new section, it seems like, so I am closing this.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Previous

Return to Speak on Shady Sites