The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

WTF are the rules here?

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Re: WTF are the rules here?

Postby CanadaPure » Apr 18th, '13, 02:22

Kathy wrote:You all bitch everytime I post something ON A DISCUSSION BOARD. Jesus. If something involves Eminem, I post it in the Eminem section. It doesn't seem that complicated. I post a legit article about Big Sean and it gets moved to some chit chat section? Where a lot of fans won't see it? You all are idiots.

I get "warnings" and "points" for participating and helping the site be active, yet I get told to jump in a pit of fire and nothing happens to that person. Do you all try to make this website as shitty as possible? You realize only 6 topics have even been posted in today on the MAIN PAGE?

Alright, I'll tackle the topic of the points you have (two) because I gave you one and I know why you got the other one, so hopefully this will clarify it a bit for you since you're confused.

Your first point came from me, I gave you and Aone10 several warnings in the thread to stop the off-topic spam argument about your education and whatever when it was completely off-topic. You both ignored the several reminders, so I gave you a point. Off-topic/spam is generally a bad idea.

Your second point came from Chet, and that was for this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=156688

Which was posted in the main Eminem section. It was obviously a chit-chat type thread (though, it would be borderline to even stay there, more of a backstage type thing to be honest). You've gotten in the habit of using the wrong sections all the time. It isn't our job to make sure your shit is in the right section, that's your job. There's only so many times that we can move your threads and say "please keep this type of thread to chit-chat" before you have to get a warning, because it takes work.

Morons. Go ahead and move this to wherever it belongs, but there are no clear rules and everything seems to be done randomly.

We take time out of our lives to help run this site, and to make sure that stuff stays in order so the sit doesn't become a complete gong-show. We're all volunteers, and we do this because we like the site. If you don't like the way we run it, or what gets enforced by the mods, you're completely free to leave Kathy.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby WhiteAmericancitizen » Apr 18th, '13, 02:36

Chet Starr wrote:
WhiteAmericancitizen wrote:We always pick on girls that are hot. And you better show them pictures that you promised to us. I'm not dissin', just bitchin', if you take a pic of those babies I'll pop out and reach em. Sorry mods, hope I don't get shot, but that rap just popped and was way to hot to drop.

I'm issuing you a warning, stop hassling female members. it's creepy

Any further spam in this thread will result in a warning. Come on guys, listen to SajN :b:

Please remove my previous comment. First few days here and a corrupt, feminist named Chet or whatever gets angry because I offended her species. Tupac's forum was way better. I'm going back to my other forums. Bye fucking pussies.
Last edited by WhiteAmericancitizen on Oct 24th, '13, 02:11, edited 2 times in total.
"You all c'mon now, let's all get on down
Let's do-si-do now, we're gonna have a good ol' time
Don't be scared, cause there ain't nothing to worry about
Let your hair down, and Square Dance with me."
WhiteAmericancitizen
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby CanadaPure » Apr 18th, '13, 02:45

WhiteAmericancitizen wrote:Please remove my previous comment. First few days here and a corrupt, feminist named Chet or whatever gets angry because I offended her species. Tupac's forum was way better. I'm going back to my other forums. Bye fucking pussies.

R.I.P.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby 12characters » Apr 18th, '13, 03:13

Chet should totally changes his user title to "Corrupt Feminist".
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby dshady89 » Apr 18th, '13, 04:58

shut up free speech
dshady89
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby tadpole25 » Apr 18th, '13, 05:01

Kathy wrote:You all bitch everytime I post something ON A DISCUSSION BOARD. Jesus. If something involves Eminem, I post it in the Eminem section. It doesn't seem that complicated. I post a legit article about Big Sean and it gets moved to some chit chat section? Where a lot of fans won't see it? You all are idiots.

I get "warnings" and "points" for participating and helping the site be active, yet I get told to jump in a pit of fire and nothing happens to that person. Do you all try to make this website as shitty as possible? You realize only 6 topics have even been posted in today on the MAIN PAGE?

Morons. Go ahead and move this to wherever it belongs, but there are no clear rules and everything seems to be done randomly.

the rules are that you must show your titties or gtfo
"I take yall diss as endearment - I love it when I hear it
Maybe words offensive - free speech I don't fear it
Maybe music can take us to a place so atmospheric
Beyond our greatest imagination, illuminatin' experience
If we open our ears and close our inhibitions, it's clear"
- Tadpole
tadpole25
Soldier
Soldier

Postby UofLCard » Apr 18th, '13, 05:11

WhiteAmericancitizen wrote:Please remove my previous comment. First few days here and a corrupt, feminist named Chet or whatever gets angry because I offended her species. Tupac's forum was way better. I'm going back to my other forums. Bye fucking pussies.

Chet is female?
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby SliK » Apr 18th, '13, 05:43

UofLCard wrote:

Chet is female?

He emotes like one.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby BigBoss » Apr 18th, '13, 05:44

NUDES NUDES NUDES
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SajN » Apr 18th, '13, 13:48

Kathy wrote:I read those rules, they aren't specific. It would be nice to receive actual feedback instead of vague warnings/threats/insults.

This isn't a country where you need hundred of rules and all has to be specific. This is a forum with few rules, and most of them are specific enough. People here are not babies (even though some act like one), they don't need to be fed with a teaspoon. Read the rules, understand what you can and can't do, and then use your common sense. As long as you do that, there will be no problems. We are pretty lenient, and mostly give an official warning after several "please don't", unless it's a member who has been here for a long time and know what's up.

Speaking of that, few of you who posted in this thread are really crossing the line. Be careful.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Just Silver » Apr 18th, '13, 15:10

What is the reasoning for keeping up with unconfirmed news just because Eminen is on another leak free hiatus doesnt mean you can keep doing it

Being known so quickly here for being a misinformed female isnt good
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SoldierShady » Apr 19th, '13, 00:27

Gawd, chill the hell out, Katherine. Like Samantha said, MOST of the topics you start do deserve to be comments. The sub-sections (Chit-Chat, Shady Media etc...) are there to accommodate minor/less important topics related to the main Eminem section. Capisce?
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Dante » Apr 19th, '13, 07:38

SajN wrote:Less important topics go to Chit-Chat, and to be honest many of your topics that I've seen belongs there.

No disrespect man, but most of the topics in the main Eminem section deserve to be in Chit-Chat.

"Blonde for new album?"
"Eminem's most (forced) rhymes?"
"Cashis - The County Hound 2"
"How likely is it that Em's single will feature a Pop artist?"
"Eminem Protege Skylar Grey to Release Debut Album in July"
"Talib Kweli Asks Why Eminem & Biggie Are Not Questioned...i"
"Chemical Warfare Question"

These all deserve to be moved to Shady Chit-Chat.
Dante
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Speak on Shady Sites