The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

HHD albums section?

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Re: HHD albums section?

Postby Raul » Jun 26th, '14, 18:27

I'd like to reinforce my request. I now can use an example of how HHD works about album.

New Ab-Soul's project (These Days) had a thread for the annoucement, a thread for the cover, a thread for the tracklist and now a thread about first impressions.

I'm only trying to make HHD a more organized section, cleaning all the unnecessary threads.

Imagine when Jay Rock/Kendrick/Kanye and other important artists have their projects annouced. HHD will become a clusterfuck of threads about them.

Please waste a thought on my request.

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: HHD albums section?

Postby Raul » Jun 27th, '14, 13:19

Horse wrote:^ i don't understand your point tbh. people make multiple threads about eminem like that in the em section. why should other artists be any different in HHD? i'd rather have more threads so i can easily access what i'm looking for rather than having everything Kendrick thrown into one massive thread.

my point is that a subsection just for album threads would keep HDD organized.

like, a thread for Kdot's Sophomore (every info going IN that thread), a thread for each important project. I see your point, but I think it's better a single thread with all information than 200 threads with small pieces of it

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Previous

Return to Speak on Shady Sites