The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

Postby Shuttle Destroyer » Jul 8th, '14, 13:23

It will be dope to know when somebody quoted you

I can't be here that often so I must miss a lot of nice conversations cause I won't remember what page from what thread I said something to check if somebody replied

I'm sure that's not just my issue
11/05/2010 - Jockey Club, São Paulo
Rap God wrote:You never seen heard smelled or met a real MC
Who's incredible upon the same pedestal as me

Like F1? Join us >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=165403
How about FM14? >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=165391
User avatar
Shuttle Destroyer
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Jul 18th, '13, 23:39
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

Postby SajN » Jul 8th, '14, 13:43

That will never happen. This forum won't have anything added anymore. It's gonna stay like this till there are no members, or TR decides to shut it down.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

Postby mdemaz » Jul 8th, '14, 13:45

SajN staying positive as usual...
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

Postby SajN » Jul 8th, '14, 13:46

mdemaz wrote:SajN staying positive as usual...

No, I'm being real. I know TR. I speak with him often on the private, and he's done with TRshady.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

Postby Shuttle Destroyer » Jul 8th, '14, 13:48

SajN wrote:
mdemaz wrote:SajN staying positive as usual...

No, I'm being real. I know TR. I speak with him often on the private, and he's done with TRshady.

Can't he pass it to you?
11/05/2010 - Jockey Club, São Paulo
Rap God wrote:You never seen heard smelled or met a real MC
Who's incredible upon the same pedestal as me

Like F1? Join us >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=165403
How about FM14? >> http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=165391
User avatar
Shuttle Destroyer
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Jul 18th, '13, 23:39
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

Postby mdemaz » Jul 8th, '14, 13:49

Is there a way to hire Robot to hack the forum so SajN can get the keys?
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

Postby SajN » Jul 8th, '14, 13:50

Shuttle Destroyer wrote:
SajN wrote:
mdemaz wrote:SajN staying positive as usual...

No, I'm being real. I know TR. I speak with him often on the private, and he's done with TRshady.

Can't he pass it to you?

I tried to make it happen. He "tried" to make it happen, but in the end it never happened.
I'm not interested in getting the "keys to TR" (as the members like to say it) anymore.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

Postby mdemaz » Jul 8th, '14, 14:01

Welp, gg no re.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Is it impossible to add notifications to TR?

Postby Mr Evil » Jul 8th, '14, 16:05

This thread has depressed me
Image
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
User avatar
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: Jan 20th, '14, 21:33
Location: Location Location
Gender: Male


Return to Speak on Shady Sites



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]