The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

SL Alum

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

SL Alum

Postby Noid » Nov 18th, '14, 05:03

What the hell did Dev do??? I'm a successful business man who should have been in charge since day one, but no , everyone mocked me.

I demand being a vet here and lots of rep ... Immediately

JMG has to be banned right off the bat.

Roll call... Who is here?
Noid
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: SL Alum

Postby CanadaPure » Nov 18th, '14, 05:06

Noid wrote:What the hell did Dev do??? I'm a successful business man who should have been in charge since day one, but no , everyone mocked me.

I demand being a vet here and lots of rep ... Immediately

JMG has to be banned right off the bat.

Roll call... Who is here?

I regretfully inform you that there is no rep.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Rafael » Nov 18th, '14, 05:07

Lmao wtf
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Howie » Nov 18th, '14, 05:08

This is probably too much to get used to...

I'll wait to see how it is after 5 posts. SL was on a serious decline but was still strong in a few areas.
Howie
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby shadyblogger » Nov 18th, '14, 05:08

Rafael wrote:Lmao wtf
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yung rom » Nov 18th, '14, 05:13

Hilarious how you think your SL "rep" gives you the right to come over here and act like you own the place.

However, if you're so content about connecting old SL members, which I respect bc it sucks to instantly lose a community of online friends like that, I would recommend creating a large Google doc. You can title it "SL Forum 2.0" and add all the emails of everyone from studioleaks. You can even have a downloads page with links and everything! And you can make the background dark like SL's. What a convenient and fun way to reconnect with your old friends without whining about it over our forum! It would be so much fun! Good luck!!
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Noid » Nov 18th, '14, 05:14

The fuck is going on here. Why can't I disable signatures ? So cluttered .

It would be better on tapatalk ... But if course it's not on tapatalk
Noid
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Noid » Nov 18th, '14, 05:16

yung rom wrote:Hilarious how you think your SL "rep" gives you the right to come over here and act like you own the place.

However, if you're so content about connecting old SL members, which I respect bc it sucks to instantly lose a community of online friends like that, I would recommend creating a large Google doc. You can title it "SL Forum 2.0" and add all the emails of everyone from studioleaks. You can even have a downloads page with links and everything! And you can make the background dark like SL's. What a convenient and fun way to reconnect with your old friends without whining about it over our forum! It would be so much fun! Good luck!!

It's called SL Alum in the appropriate section. If it doesn't apply to you , don't enter the fucking thread, you little bitch.
Noid
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Nov 18th, '14, 05:20

Noid wrote:
yung rom wrote:Hilarious how you think your SL "rep" gives you the right to come over here and act like you own the place.

It's called SL Alum in the appropriate section. If it doesn't apply to you , don't enter the fucking thread, you little bitch.

okay pussy that's enough, this thread is made in a section that is public to anyone

and yeah theres no rep system so if this site can't compensate for your unfulfilling life you can go elsewhere
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby TheVipBro » Nov 18th, '14, 05:20

Noid wrote:

chillax mah nigga, rom just dropping knowledge on your very important business ass because them reps ain't help you get any smarter, they dumbed you down making you think it's easy to do anything with your reps and a 6 post count
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yung rom » Nov 18th, '14, 05:22

Noid wrote:It's called SL Alum in the appropriate section. If it doesn't apply to you , don't enter the fucking thread, you little bitch.

:laughing:
chill b
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Howie » Nov 18th, '14, 05:23

Read the title. If you do not have anything to say related to the topic, then how about you find a different thread. Thanks.
Howie
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Noid » Nov 18th, '14, 05:24

Wow. Does anyone in this thread speak proper English ?
Noid
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby TheVipBro » Nov 18th, '14, 05:30

PAINKILLƎR: to all new members wrote:yall mad retarded, I hate everything you post
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chalky » Nov 18th, '14, 05:31

We do, you are probably just too old & senile to comprehend what us young people are saying to you.
Chalky
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Speak on Shady Sites