The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

OMG RECOVERY...And You Know what i'm talking about!!!

All discussion on sites under the TRshady Network goes here.
This includes suggestions, problems, ideas and general talk.

OMG RECOVERY...And You Know what i'm talking about!!!

Postby Pieman1981 » Jun 11th, '10, 13:40

Damn!! Was given a copy of Recovery Yesterday and Em is back, not just in the flesh but back!! A long time i have been waiting to hear this the Eminem of old, clean, crisp, lyrical genius. I am seriously convinced (and always knew) that the man is the best lricist of all time!! 12:20am I'm ready headphones in and after Relapse (a good album, but problems if u read between the lines, namely it fell short of his own expectations!!) anticipating as i always do, awaiting him to morph my brian and twisting my thoughts with lines that mesmorize me! But what i heard did not do just that it has totally blown me away!! 2:20am Its like a new person if u get me, Its so refreshing to hear Eminem again it felt like that first time!! EVERY track is strong, na scratch that EVERY TRACK is awesome! Gone are the accents that encapsulated Relapse and were heard on many albums b4, what this album is ALL about is the rebirth of Marshall. Never before has a rapper given more of an insight into their personal life, this album has spripped everything away and for me has left the BEST (TRUST ME!!) Eminem album to date!! Don't be cheated the more i think about listening to this album, the more i'm annoyed because its a copy, we all know the music industry is being strangled by illegal downloads and i'm sure majority are guilty. However i truely believe that this album (and i'm putting my neck on the line) WILL BE NO1 US & UK album charts and on merrit (Not because it's EM) but who can do what this man does!? WHO!!? Only been a few albums that i can say i listen to 1 to finish and be totally impressed with each track, now tough job picking singles cause u got a whole album LOL!! If Em dont win a Grammie for this Album it will b a travasty!! All that's left is to say THANKS EM you made me remember why i say best lyricist there has EVER been....Marshall Matthers!!
Pieman1981
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: OMG RECOVERY...And You Know what i'm talking about!!!

Postby RealSickLindley » Jun 11th, '10, 14:11

You can die in a blink, you i bet 'eye lash'..

:coffee:
My Top 5 (in no order)-

Eminem
Big l
Biggie Smalls
Royce Da 5'9"
Jigga

'If you do it, it's only to a degree, i am the AIDS.. No one wants to do it with me..'
RealSickLindley
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BILI » Jun 11th, '10, 14:20

Word man,its the best shit since 2002
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby MikeNUFC » Jun 11th, '10, 14:21

Line breaks.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby voice23 » Jun 11th, '10, 14:58

yeah dude its good...almost famous is a fuckin slaughter house
voice23
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dR3 » Jun 12th, '10, 01:45

Yeah I know.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Return to Speak on Shady Sites