The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

hackers

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Re: hackers

Postby mdemaz » Jan 17th, '11, 12:50

Yeah it's ridiculous....They block sites like TPB and require a mobile number to confirm your account...Not all of us are phonetards.
Not safe either to be giving out your mobile.
Capitalism ftl. My 2 cents anyway...I can't oppress the masses.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Elision » Jan 17th, '11, 14:12

Wreckless Music wrote:How do I do that? You know FB has upped their security measures too.
No security measures can prevent someone from typing their info into a shell site.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby shadddyaftermatth » Jan 17th, '11, 19:39

Nollie wrote:
Wreckless Music wrote:How do I do that? You know FB has upped their security measures too.
No security measures can prevent someone from typing their info into a shell site.

yeahh haha
props to quirks<3
shadddyaftermatth
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Wreck » Jan 17th, '11, 20:30

Nollie wrote:

Ok. How do I get them to do that?
My Beats Page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wreckles ... 08?fref=ts
My Debut Album- Life or Death- Coming Soon
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Elision » Jan 18th, '11, 01:20

Wreckless Music wrote:
Nollie wrote:

Ok. How do I get them to do that?
Create a mirror of the login page, send them a link saying something like "yo check this out", the link takes them to the (fake) facebook login page, they think it's just a hiccup so they log in, and it takes them right back to your message (or a youtube video or something if you prefer), meanwhile their info is in the document you fishwired the shell to.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Wreck » Jan 18th, '11, 01:48

Nollie wrote:]Create a mirror of the login page, send them a link saying something like "yo check this out", the link takes them to the (fake) facebook login page, they think it's just a hiccup so they log in, and it takes them right back to your message (or a youtube video or something if you prefer), meanwhile their info is in the document you fishwired the shell to.

What moron would believe that? That is a death trap waiting to happen. You think they are not gonna be suspicious if you send them a link and it links to facebook? I don't know how to create a mirror of the log in page or a fake, and the 3 girls that I want to get in their FBs I dont' talk to anymore, that's why I'm trying to get in there to check out pics.
My Beats Page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wreckles ... 08?fref=ts
My Debut Album- Life or Death- Coming Soon
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Elision » Jan 24th, '11, 10:20

Wreckless Music wrote:
Nollie wrote:]Create a mirror of the login page, send them a link saying something like "yo check this out", the link takes them to the (fake) facebook login page, they think it's just a hiccup so they log in, and it takes them right back to your message (or a youtube video or something if you prefer), meanwhile their info is in the document you fishwired the shell to.

What moron would believe that? That is a death trap waiting to happen. You think they are not gonna be suspicious if you send them a link and it links to facebook? I don't know how to create a mirror of the log in page or a fake, and the 3 girls that I want to get in their FBs I dont' talk to anymore, that's why I'm trying to get in there to check out pics.
-.- You can just send them a friend request.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Previous

Return to Computing & Technology