The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

serial prob on photoshop HELP!!

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Postby MuNxMuN » Apr 16th, '06, 19:10

Angie wrote:-_- okay so i installed fucking image ready cs2 and cs2 photoshop <-- neeed that serial number.. max wake up and help me PLZ!!! :loudcry:

:-k maybe i can use my "brain power" :laughing:

i can't even crack it so don't ask me :sweating: tell me if you get it to work cause i wanna try cs2 out :p
MuNxMuN
Addict
Addict

Postby MuNxMuN » Apr 16th, '06, 21:15

so you got the program fully cracked?? :shocked: i can't believe angie's smart :laughing: i'll be on yahoo after i'm done with my essay so you can send me the key ;)
MuNxMuN
Addict
Addict

solution

Postby ek_iz_backk » Apr 17th, '06, 05:49

hey theres a site http://www.seriall.com has all the updates on serial product keys, but be warned, download every possible anti spyware, ad ware programs u can find and even avg virus trust me this site will throw madd crap so have your defense ready
make the the rite choice
peac
ek_iz_backk
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: solution

Postby Lil Pimp Tell 'Em » Apr 17th, '06, 06:00

ek_iz_backk wrote:hey theres a site http://www.seriall.com has all the updates on serial product keys, but be warned, download every possible anti spyware, ad ware programs u can find and even avg virus trust me this site will throw madd crap so have your defense ready
make the the rite choice
peac

:confusion: umm shes got the code and if it gets u viruses y would u go there :unsure: well...i aint tryin :smoking:
Lil Pimp Tell 'Em
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby dantespyke » Apr 18th, '06, 02:49

How could you have so much trouble? Photoshop is perhaps the easiest program to find cracks for. It's simple to break it.
dantespyke
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Computing & Technology