The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Buzzing Noise in Beats

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Buzzing Noise in Beats

Postby BumShiv » Dec 22nd, '11, 21:45

So I've been experiencing a slight buzzing noise when using my Beats by Dre Studios with my laptop. It only comes when my laptop is charging :'( Any help? :(
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Buzzing Noise in Beats

Postby Ka0t1c » Dec 22nd, '11, 21:46

interference, complies with their rules, prolly normal, sucks for u
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BumShiv » Dec 22nd, '11, 21:53

Ka0t1c wrote:interference, complies with their rules, prolly normal, sucks for u

:angry: i switched it to a wall outlet instead of plugging it into a extension outlet thing and it didnt come when it was in the wall outlet. w.e. is it just a power supply problem?
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ka0t1c » Dec 22nd, '11, 22:01

it's interference from it, normal tho, doesn't mean everything will fuck with it. electronics are on frequencies and they are interacting with each other, can become bad if close to each other too long
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BumShiv » Dec 22nd, '11, 22:18

Ka0t1c wrote:it's interference from it, normal tho, doesn't mean everything will fuck with it. electronics are on frequencies and they are interacting with each other, can become bad if close to each other too long

aight thanks bro i was really worried lol just gonna keep it in the outlet w/o the noise :y:
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Computing & Technology