The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Im looking for good headphones

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Im looking for good headphones

Postby KaZer » Feb 10th, '12, 18:21

I'm trying to find good headphones with great sounds and good price less then $100

I never brought a headphone before and I dont know what brand is good to go for.

I hear that BOSE and Sony brands are one of the best to buy.

Any feedback would be great.

thank you

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Im looking for good headphones

Postby Spyder » Feb 10th, '12, 18:47

earbuds or over ear?

over ear you wont get a truly nice pair for under 100.

for buds id go with either Soul sl49 or 99
klipsch images4
or Bose ie2

Soul: supposedly have good sound though ive never tried them. they have a tangle free cord, but it still gets slightly tangled. they seem to be durable but i guess they are impossible to keep in your ear. which of course makes any sound quality pointless. but people have kept them in so its all on your ear size.
sound - has a decent sounding and sharp bass. nice frequency range, but from what i heard could use a little clearer treble. sl49 - $79 sl99 - $99

bose ie2 - ive heard these first hand, they are good buds. they have an odd shape but once you finally get them in they stay in. the cord is whatever, typical cord. my friend has had them a year so they seem to be durable.
sound - they have pretty good base. u can feel it as well as hear it. could be a little clearer but they are good for the price. $80 nice treble, the highs and mids could be worked on but like i said for price, not bad. these > Souls from reviews ive read comparing. but i have no experience in Souls first hand.

Klipsch images4 - these will be the best if you can make em stay in. they not as difficult as the Souls, but they're not as snug as the Bose. but the sound quality is deff the best. my friend had these before they were stolen and he loved them more than the Bose he has now. they have a more clear and sharp bass for drums as well as bass guitar. the frequency range is wider picking up more subtle sounds. the treble is clearer along with the voice being really crisp. all aspects are cold(clear)
$99

if you want comfort and good sound go with Bose. if you want ok fitting with great sound for 20 dollars more, go with the klipsch image no doubt

if you can spend a little over 100, than id go with klipsch x10. great sound. great sound isolation. comfy as fuck, dont fall out.
really just a great ear-bud. $130
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby KaZer » Feb 18th, '12, 22:27

I wonder what is the Bob Marley headphones are like? I saw few Marley brand but i believe its under SOUL at best buy.

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Spyder » Feb 19th, '12, 18:57

really never heard of em, if they are under the Soul brand then im guessing they are just special edition Souls and are in no way different. thats my guess atleast
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yuki2012 » Feb 20th, '12, 09:23

You must tell what do you use the headphones for? game or music ...There is a lot of choices
headset with microphone
Every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
yuki2012
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby SchunductionStudios » Mar 4th, '12, 23:02

Sony. I have a pair of Sony'y for Video, and their amazing. I can barely hear anything when I play music through them. There only 80 bucks.

There called the MDR-7506
SchunductionStudios
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kill You » Mar 10th, '12, 20:39

Skullcandy Uprocks aren't bad. I bought mine for 40 bucks and they're pretty decent. It's good at blocking out exterior sound.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Spyder » Mar 10th, '12, 22:01

logitech triplefi's are $170

fucking amazing, best earbud you can get for around that price.

just got em, fucking fantastic
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Computing & Technology