The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Say Hello to the new iPhone (5th Gen)! -Concept

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Say Hello to the new iPhone (5th Gen)! -Concept

Postby asid12345678 » Mar 27th, '12, 14:16

Every Apple concept is a new challenge.The cool thing is you can use your own imagination to create some features don’t exist on the market, focusing on design aspect and futuristic approaches.

Take a look to the “new” iPhone.

First of all it’s sim-less: it doesn’t use a simcard by our phone mobile operator. It can grab your data directly by the mobile network, also in 4G LTE.
It uses a new audio section, with two panel speakers, on the rear of it aluminum forged unibody.
All the controls are now on the top and the edge is so thin!

The great news is the new iPhone haven’t just one retina display. It has three ones!
One strip screen is on the top, to show you all the network infos, clocks, notifications and so on.
The bottom one is for App dock, multitasking panel and so on.
The central one is only for the desktop: more space, more freedom.

The home button is integrated into bottom strip display and it can be activate thanks to the closer motion sensor.

Obviously the new iPhone has Siri, gyroscope on 4 axis, motion sensor, as you know and the other great features of the previous iPhone 4s.

In addition you’ve a “led powered edge”. You can use it to show the strength of battery life or to show you a preferred caller: you can choose the color thanks to the led edge dedicated app.

Say hello to the new iPhone.
Three steps beyond

http://www.adr-studio.it/site/?p=389

This guy is amazing with these concepts :worship:
asid12345678
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Say Hello to the new iPhone (5th Gen)! -Concept

Postby HarveyBever » Mar 30th, '12, 11:27

Hello iPhone! Looking forward to meet this one. LOL
To be able to manage or organize cables and wires without drilling or punching holes cable raceways are being used on such apartment or condominiums that forbid damaging of walls.
HarveyBever
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Solace » Apr 1st, '12, 16:34

Those all look insanely dope.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mdemaz » Apr 2nd, '12, 04:56

I'm gonna cop that shit, I waited for this because I'm not wasting money on the inferior versions.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Solace » Apr 2nd, '12, 23:31

^It's just some concepts an artist made, not at all affiliated or related to the actual iPhone 5. I bet the iPhone 5 will just be the iPhone 4s but slimmer or some shit like that.

Or maybe you literally just meant whatever iPhone 5 will be, you'll cop it.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Computing & Technology