The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

iTunes Problems

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

iTunes Problems

Postby KaZer » Mar 25th, '13, 04:33

Yesterday I was changing names or titles on an album on iTunes then somehow I lost most of my music, I am so pissed off and I don't know what to do! I need some help! I want to get rest of my music back, such as CDs and some mixtapes or some that are downloaded. some of the music I have aren't from iTunes or Amazon...

I could list the albums & Artists I've lost from iTunes...

I need some help, it's driving me insane!!!!! :facepalm2 :facepalm

P.S. I won't look at my iTunes because it makes me so upset and angry... I am about to cry :( :crybye:

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Re: iTunes Problems

Postby Supershade » Mar 25th, '13, 12:30

maybe system restore?
Cause I can’t explain to y’all how dang exhausted my legs felt, just having to balance my dang self but on eggshells I was made to walk but thank you, ma, ‘cause that gave me the strength to cause Shady-mania
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Mar 25th, '13, 16:26

My Play Count function is fucked up. It's showing wrong figures, like 14 for "SFTM", when actually it's a lot more than that.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby KaZer » Mar 26th, '13, 04:11

I'm not sure but its under one artist where all the songs or albums are in and I have to click the song and retype the correct artist and album name... its a bitch to do and I am still doing them which it will take a while for me to get it back in order. For example: Copywrite: The high exhausted is fine but also I have another one but its all scramble with the other shit. all my atmosphere shit is a mess. I got to put the right songs in the right albums shit. Good thing I can check with my Itouch cause I plug it in to see if my itouch will restore all the shit in itunes but as it sync it didnt. i unplug it in time where I can see the albums/ artists without the images means it wont play or work so I follow it to make up on the iTunes or finder.

Makes sense? I'm drinking a bit so sorry for the grammar...

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TonyTilt » May 2nd, '13, 16:16

Are you sure you just accidentally deleted the artist name and you still have the songs on your computer/library just unorganized?
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby KaZer » May 8th, '13, 06:44

TonyTilt wrote:Are you sure you just accidentally deleted the artist name and you still have the songs on your computer/library just unorganized?

Pretty much, its pretty unorganized for some albums or few have double tracks... I did something to change the title or album under "get info"

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Computing & Technology