The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

MP3 Players?

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

MP3 Players?

Postby the real slim shady » Jun 20th, '13, 21:01

Went running today, pulled my earphones from my mp3 player and now any headphones i use, it doesn't work. So, i need to lay my hands on another mp3 player. Ideally not an ipod because i like being able to just drag and drop etc without having to use a program like itunes (aware me if it is possible to just do that through 'my computer' etc.).

Looking at the Samsung Galaxy S mp3 players, any better options?
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Re: MP3 Players?

Postby Guess_Who » Jun 21st, '13, 09:31

what mp3 do you have? I have a Sony one and it only works with Sony earphones...
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby the real slim shady » Jun 21st, '13, 15:07

I had a samsung galaxy player 50, I'm thinking of another samsung because that one was pretty good.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TonyTilt » Jun 21st, '13, 17:57

What do you have against Ipods? iTunes accepts any song in most formats just by dragging and dropping into itunes. I have a 160GB ipod with the scroll wheel(iTouches are pointless imo) and it's my favorite thing in the world. Battery lasts FOREVER!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby the real slim shady » Jun 22nd, '13, 12:10

TonyTilt wrote:What do you have against Ipods? iTunes accepts any song in most formats just by dragging and dropping into itunes. I have a 160GB ipod with the scroll wheel(iTouches are pointless imo) and it's my favorite thing in the world. Battery lasts FOREVER!

Well i like to have my last fm scrobbler on there... but also i just prefer the layout of android stuff. Used other people's ipods and stuff and theyre alright, but i have always used Android stuff myself, i just like the way it works more.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Computing & Technology