If Samsung didn't load so much bullshit bloatware into the phones beforehand they would outsell Apple by 1000s imo. They're both great companies for different reasons. They both make great products They both have flaws. For example:
-Un-uninstallable bloatware, therefore bogging down the phone more often and makes it more prone to crashes and freezing
- Own companies UI gets placed over stock android UI (could be a flaw or not depending on your POV, but I hate TouchWiz)
- More prone to crashing, freezing, hangings, etc.
- Removable back cover, meaning one can replace the battery if it goes back
- Expandable Storage
- Cheap (compared to apple)
- Flexibility out the ass when it comes to customization, developer options etc.
- Flexibility with apps
- Battery life has been mediocre
- Battery sealed in, meaning that if it goes bad, you're shit out of luck buddy
- No expandable storage
- Constantly playing catch up with Android. Used to be the other way around
- Extremely restricted environment/ecosystem (Could go both ways as far as pros/cons)
-Simple, straight forward UI (for those that like it that way)
- UI is a lot more fluid and less prone to crashes freezes etc. (In my experience. Others may differ)
- App store, which is known for having quality apps
- You get that Apple 'feel 'build quality' and such.
- May be proud of owning an apple
If I'm missing any let me know.
So yeah. They're both great companies, with great products. it all comes down to personal preference
"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art
like the ghost of Mozart
"All that fire in your eyes shows pain, but the flame