The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

URGENT HELP

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

URGENT HELP

Postby patwivo » Jan 24th, '08, 21:52

my teacher wants me to post a podcast but i dont know how to turn my audio into the feed that they need
if anyone knows how to post a pre-recorded audio file(mp3) as a podcast, please let me know
PLEASE!!!!!
"You see me, I see through you. You say fuck me I say fuck you. You don't love me, I don't love you. I rise above and I say fuck you bitch!"
patwivo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: URGENT HELP

Postby Robbie G » Jan 24th, '08, 23:29

Just a guess here but can't you just drag the mp3 file into itunes and itunes turns it into a mpeg4?
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby patwivo » Jan 25th, '08, 04:31

yea but to submit a podcast you need a url please someone i need help!!!!
"You see me, I see through you. You say fuck me I say fuck you. You don't love me, I don't love you. I rise above and I say fuck you bitch!"
patwivo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby patwivo » Jan 27th, '08, 07:15

anyone??????
patwivo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Computing & Technology