The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Problem With Laptop

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Problem With Laptop

Postby -[Zach]- » Dec 3rd, '08, 01:20

does anyone know anything about how to fix a cooling fan on a Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop? any help would be appreciated. the fan doesn't work at all so the laptop constantly overheats.
"Did you ever stop to think/I'm old enough to go to war but I ain't old enough to drink" - 2Pac

"It's time to let the truth be told/There ain't no brighter day/'Cause when it all unfolds/A n**** gon' just pass away/These haters tryna stop my grind/But I bet them hoes can't block my shine/So tired of takin' losses not this time/I can't save the whole world I'm just tryna look out for mine" - Z-Ro

FREE SPM!
-[Zach]-
Soldier
Soldier

Location: lost in the world wit' '09 Bonnie & Clyde me and my girlfriend.

Re: Problem With Laptop

Postby Robbie G » Dec 3rd, '08, 01:23

Unless there's too much dust in it I don't think that there's much you can do. Is it under warranty? Try calling Dell.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby James R. » Dec 3rd, '08, 01:36

Shady Babie wrote:Try calling Dell.

That's such a death sentence, but that's all I could really suggest as well. You'd have to start taking shit apart and that could void your warranty and that's the last thing you want.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby -[Zach]- » Dec 3rd, '08, 04:13

ok. thanks for the advice. i'm just going to try calling dell.
"Did you ever stop to think/I'm old enough to go to war but I ain't old enough to drink" - 2Pac

"It's time to let the truth be told/There ain't no brighter day/'Cause when it all unfolds/A n**** gon' just pass away/These haters tryna stop my grind/But I bet them hoes can't block my shine/So tired of takin' losses not this time/I can't save the whole world I'm just tryna look out for mine" - Z-Ro

FREE SPM!
-[Zach]-
Soldier
Soldier

Location: lost in the world wit' '09 Bonnie & Clyde me and my girlfriend.

Return to Computing & Technology