The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

3 Questions Homies?

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

3 Questions Homies?

Postby benrumbles » Dec 12th, '08, 16:59

1 Is there another good site besides Reverberation or Imeem that I can Stream good underground Detroit Rap from?

2 Is there a way you can get music from Snocap without a credit card?

3 My computer keeps on fucking Restarting/Crashimg itself every so often and it comes up with the system has recovered from a serious error - Send Error Report/Don't Send that kind of thing do you think it is hardware or software causing this?
"Opening the book with Proof's chapter was real important for me," Eminem says. "Everything from my past moving into my future is marked by his passing. It's sort of like life when Proof was with us, and life after -- a real dividing factor. He means more to me than a book chapter could describe, but I'm glad I was able to put him first, like he did for me so many times." - THAT IS SOME REAL SHIT RIGHT THERE - FUCK YEAH - BIG PROOF 4 EVER!!!
benrumbles
Soldier
Soldier

Re: 3 Questions Homies?

Postby neb121 » Dec 14th, '08, 01:49

I am having a site for underground rappers,singers and producers up soon so u can post ur songs on that. also another good site for that would be loud.com. u can enter contest and stuff. its a good site :y:
http://www.myspace.com/bodaciousentertainment2006

im cantankerous when i step to the mic
mean streaked and eat emcees when i write
-Bodacious-

I will never put down the mic

neb121
Soldier
Soldier

Postby benrumbles » Dec 15th, '08, 06:57

neb121 wrote:I am having a site for underground rappers,singers and producers up soon so u can post ur songs on that. also another good site for that would be loud.com. u can enter contest and stuff. its a good site :y:

Thanks for responding have they got any Good Detroit hiphop on loud.com?
"Opening the book with Proof's chapter was real important for me," Eminem says. "Everything from my past moving into my future is marked by his passing. It's sort of like life when Proof was with us, and life after -- a real dividing factor. He means more to me than a book chapter could describe, but I'm glad I was able to put him first, like he did for me so many times." - THAT IS SOME REAL SHIT RIGHT THERE - FUCK YEAH - BIG PROOF 4 EVER!!!
benrumbles
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Robbie G » Dec 17th, '08, 02:33

benrumbles wrote:

3 My computer keeps on fucking Restarting/Crashimg itself every so often and it comes up with the system has recovered from a serious error - Send Error Report/Don't Send that kind of thing do you think it is hardware or software causing this?

What kind of computer is it? It could be overheating.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby neb121 » Dec 18th, '08, 05:04

yeah they got some people from detroit. its like one of the biggest competitions on the net. you win a signed contract and money. i forget how much. but check it out. :y: also i do collabs so check me out.

good luck with your computer.
http://www.myspace.com/bodaciousentertainment2006

im cantankerous when i step to the mic
mean streaked and eat emcees when i write
-Bodacious-

I will never put down the mic

neb121
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Computing & Technology