The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My 2Pac - Me Against The World video

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

My 2Pac - Me Against The World video

Postby DrRapid » Jan 12th, '09, 23:06

I made a video for 2Pac's song called Me Against The World. There are lots on Youtube but I don't give a shit, I like making videos and 2Pac is one of my favorite artists so I'd like it if you could give it a watch and point out any things I could change for the next time I make a video, any errors I've made. I've spotted an error which is little which was the colour changed to normal from being grey throughout the whole video except that bit. Recommend me anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlPYub-gTjE

Moderators: If this is in the wrong place then please move it somewhere else.
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: My 2Pac - Me Against The World video

Postby Solace » Jan 12th, '09, 23:16

i remember you were searching for 2pac videos without logos on them, and you were making one. I commented on it :y:
Last edited by Solace on Jan 12th, '09, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby DrRapid » Jan 12th, '09, 23:19

Epiphany wrote:i remember you were searching for 2pac videos without logos on them, and you were making one. Im definitely checking it out, and ill comment on it too

Yep I was since I wanted to make a video as perfect as possbile lol, I've spotted one or two mistakes which I'll keep in mind when I make a next video ;) There are millions of videos of this song but I don't mind really

EDIT: You changed your name right? Weren't you shadymademe?
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Solace » Jan 12th, '09, 23:20

DrRapid wrote:
Epiphany wrote:i remember you were searching for 2pac videos without logos on them, and you were making one. Im definitely checking it out, and ill comment on it too

Yep I was since I wanted to make a video as perfect as possbile lol, I've spotted one or two mistakes which I'll keep in mind when I make a next video ;) There are millions of videos of this song but I don't mind really

EDIT: You changed your name right? Weren't you shadymademe?

Yeah i used to be shadymademe :) ANyways i commented on the video, it was pretty good :y: And ive always liked the song too
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Slim Zaddy » Jan 13th, '09, 09:20

DrRapid wrote:I made a video for 2Pac's song called Me Against The World. There are lots on Youtube but I don't give a shit, I like making videos and 2Pac is one of my favorite artists so I'd like it if you could give it a watch and point out any things I could change for the next time I make a video, any errors I've made. I've spotted an error which is little which was the colour changed to normal from being grey throughout the whole video except that bit. Recommend me anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlPYub-gTjE

Moderators: If this is in the wrong place then please move it somewhere else.

it's a pretty good video .. good job here dude .. :y: , i liked it
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby DrRapid » Jan 13th, '09, 22:33

Thanks mate :flower:
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader